Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Literally scared by death and reincarnation

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
What if I die and got reincarnated as a member of a different race .

Holy fuck the idea of reincarnation after death scares me what if got born as an insect or some ethnic .

If there's death please be no reincarnation please don't .

I'm already sick and tired on being on this fucking planet I don't want to come back again.

Holy fuck the idea of reincarnation after death scares me what if got born as an insect or some ethnic .

I'm already sick and tired on being on this fucking planet I don't want to come back again.
After living a life as an Incel, being reborn an insect would be a breath of fresh air.

I hope you get reborn as a curry.

that's most likely the case. endless reincarnation. not necessarily as a human. but as you say as an insect, even a tree, or even a civilization in a completely different galaxy.
we already live in hell.
universe is hell.

that's most likely the case. endless reincarnation. not necessarily as a human. but as you say as an insect, even a tree, or even a civilization in a completely different galaxy.
we already live in hell.
universe is hell.
Who's that freemason in your avi

I hope you get reborn as a curry.
Even if the reincarnation office gave me incentives to be reborn as a curry, I would still opt for white every time

Even if the reincarnation office gave me incentives to be reborn as a curry, I would still opt for white every time
Retard who said that you can choose it's completely random

Having to be reborn in this awful world and go through all of it again would be such a nightmare

I hope theres no reincarnation, afterlife, etc. I hope we just cease to exist. I want a break from everything

Imagine struggling through decades of life, maybe avoiding the worst suffering by a hair's breadth only to get punished with a complete reset, brutal.

there is no reincarnation but probably eternal recurrence