Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Literally no girl will even accept my friend request on facebook when im using a profile picture

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I can even get messages replies when im not using a pic but cant even become friends when im showing my deformed face

where are you messaging girls on

Lmao just become a faceless man theory

I can even get messages replies when im not using a pic but cant even become friends when im showing my deformed face

I think foids are more active on Instagram and Snapchat. I tried friend requesting on fb back in 2016 to my co-workers and only got accepted by the males. The foids are hardly active on facebook anymore.

just put anime girl picture, problem solved
I think foids are more active on Instagram and Snapchat. I tried friend requesting on fb back in 2016 to my co-workers and only got accepted by the males. The foids are hardly active on facebook anymore.
facebook is only for boomers and indians now. It's over for facebookcels

True but facebook is still your best shot in regards to social media I think. Instagram and Snapchat is more focused on look than any other social media. And having no real friends and a boring life, is also more obvious on those two.