Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Literally HAVE to use vpn now

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
Just found out my cellphone carrier blocked me on my phone saying "this website is deemed unsafe and dangerous" forcing me to use wifi with VPN, anyone else had a simillar experience?
Probably nailed myself to the FBI watchlist with that one :feelskek:

Literally * & you’re GrAY

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's Interesting

sorry i need to borrow your wifi *don’t worry i’ll use VPN*

ever notice how its always the brand new graycels who claim the fbi visited them from their first post or some shit like this

Lots of websites are blocked here so I'm always on a vpn

I don't use a phone to come here. That sounds like a you problem.

Just found out my cellphone carrier blocked me on my phone saying "this website is deemed unsafe and dangerous" forcing me to use wifi with VPN, anyone else had a simillar experience?
Lol what kind of cucked service providet you have

Welcome to late stage capitalism where the billionaires don't want you to commit a wrongthink.

Try calling them and demanding that they unblock this site.

vpn doesn't help when intel management engine exists.
you need to get a pre-2008 cpu and install lubuntu.

vpn doesn't help when intel management engine exists.
you need to get a pre-2008 cpu and install lubuntu.
I have an AMD CPU though, does it hace ime aswell?

I remember when you said whatever shithole country you're from had free speech with no restrictions.
He's from Palestine/Israel/KikeTestingGround like me, we are unironically a bit less restricting when it comes to saying shit that's on your mind but incels are still a big no no around here

He's from Palestine/Israel/KikeTestingGround like me, we are unironically a bit less restricting when it comes to saying shit that's on your mind but incels are still a big no no around here
So what is he? Is he Palestinian or a Kike?

no, but it might have something similar.
I dunno man seems like kind of a waste of time no? I mean if you truly want to be secure you need to go 100 percent free software which means setting up libre boot and installing a normal Linux distro like Arch and not cuckbuntu and then a bunch of other stuff I probably don't knos about and YET if someone really wants to find out what you are doing they will always find a way.

I dunno man seems like kind of a waste of time no? I mean if you truly want to be secure you need to go 100 percent free software which means setting up libre boot and installing a normal Linux distro like Arch and not cuckbuntu and then a bunch of other stuff I probably don't knos about and YET if someone really wants to find out what you are doing they will always find a way.
well lubuntu is lightweight so you can have it on an old computer easier.

So what is he? Is he Palestinian or a Kike?
I think Palestinian since he didn't like me so much when I said I'm from israel (even though I'm not jewish).
@FullTimeLoser do you still dislike me senpai?:feelsbadman:
well lubuntu is lightweight so you can have it on an old computer easier.
But do you have librebooy on your PC? If not then your BIOS is still cucked
And I know setting up libreboot on anything that's not an old thinkpad is quite a pain in the ass

But do you have librebooy on your PC? If not then your BIOS is still cucked
And I know setting up libreboot on anything that's not an old thinkpad is quite a pain in the ass
can you explain about this?
how does it cuck your BIOS.

can you explain about this?
how does it cuck your BIOS.
Well basically just like there is this intel management crap on your cpu, there are on every computer also bloat scripts and code and what not on the bios/uefi itself (uefi is fot cucks so dont even bother)
And basically without libreboot which is like a free software version of bios, you can't say you are truly "secure" because there are lotteraly chunks of code which you cant see and dont know shit about what they do, just like the intel management system.
Just read a bit about libre boot, it's really amazing how much shit you need to do to actually own your machine

View: https://youtu.be/1K5jo9gk9LQ

Good luck librebooting if you don't have a thinkpad simillar to that of the autist in the video

Last edited:
Well basically just like there is this intel management crap on your cpu, there are on every computer also bloat scripts and code and what not on the bios/uefi itself (uefi is fot cucks so dont even bother)
And basically without libreboot which is like a free software version of bios, you can't say you are truly "secure" because there are lotteraly chunks of code which you cant see and dont know shit about what they do, just like the intel management system.
Just read a bit about libre boot, it's really amazing how much shit you need to do to actually own your machine
oh, i see.
that's true.