Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List the hope you have left in life and we will destroy them

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
list out your hopes / copes in bullet point form so we can take your will to live

Lowering bodyfat to get rid of potato face

Finishing college to get a corporate wagecuck job to live by myself and collect manga,anime figures and retro video games

If a tiny bit of fat can cuck your facial bones then your bones are obviously shit to begin with.

Except you can find a picture of nick bateman looking like shit because he's bloated

killing myself

Finishing college to get a corporate wagecuck job to live by myself and collect manga,anime figures and retro video games

Sad, that doesn't need debunking

Oh boy, this'll be good:heybby:

Except you can find a picture of nick bateman looking like shit because he's bloated

For every one guy who ascends through losing body fat there's 99 others who just never post their pics.

Nobody will respect you with hobbies like that. You will be ridiculed if anyone finds out.

Nobody will respect you with hobbies like that. You will be ridiculed if anyone finds out.
I don’t care, and don’t think there will ever be anyone in my life that will care. Family and relatives already think low of me.

ldaring till death

I become a dentist and make lots of money in the future and run status game

I don’t care, and don’t think there will ever be anyone in my life that will care. Family and relatives already think low of me.
Well, I tried.

Having the balls to hang myself by 20 so i wouldn't have to suffer loneliness

moving and finding an indian bride.

spending 40k on surgery then hopping on a plane to EE to wife up a girl from there.

This is similar to my plan

Living on a farm with a mare and little to no social contact with humans.

becoming financially and creatively successful