Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List of troon games

Celeste is a fun game

Imagine being such an NPC that you avoid video games because it doesn't align with your agenda xddd
On the contrary, I'm very discerning and don't consume video games whose content is politically oriented or presents a mortifying ideology. If you want to play these crappy games, that's fine, but know that you're part of those who contribute to the degeneration of the gaming world because you're braindeads who need to play the latest popular games.

God I used to be OBSESSED with Undertale as a goddamn kid. I just wanna make a mod to make Ethnic Cleansing play like Insurgency Sandstorm

I didn't mind Celeste when I played it. I know the creator claimed it was an allegory for trans nonsense, but without this context, very few people would interpret the game this way. I thought it was just an allegory for mental health in general, besides it was still a pleasant game to play.

On the contrary, I'm very discerning and don't consume video games whose content is politically oriented or presents a mortifying ideology. If you want to play these crappy games, that's fine, but know that you're part of those who contribute to the degeneration of the gaming world because you're braindeads who need to play the latest popular games.
I think if the game was marketed as a game promoting bullshit, you'd have a point, but I doubt most people even knew about the creator's claim when they played it.

Celeste is a fun game

Imagine being such an NPC that you avoid video games because it doesn't align with your agenda xddd
NOOOO DON’T THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT WHAT YOU SPEND YOUR TIME ON!! JUST CONSOOOM PRODUCT SAAR!!”:soy::soy::feels::feels:

Do the world a favor and slit your wrist, dumb shitskin