Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel List of "Life fuel" events(CLASSIC)

Ub2w

Ub2w

Banned
-
When women are raped, which they deserve.

When women are killed, which they definitely ask for.

When liberals get arrested for trying to be edgy

When nu males get beaten to a pulp.

When ISIS kills people.

When Chad dumps acid on a woman's face and she realizes how incels feel.

When women pretend to be depressed.

When normies get cucked.

When I hear about shootings on the news.

When normies or r/inceltears users family members die, especially u/reillyyyyyyjj 's.

When r/inceltears members die.

When normies get cucked is my personal favorite

When liberals get arrested for trying to be edgy
There is going to be a lot of that this Sunday in Washington DC I hope. Unite the Right is going on and I intend to watch the live stream.. I just love watching livestreams of these protests.. really quite interesting.

@Zielony4 i think this is one of your pieces, don't ya? and it's is the credits go to you.

@Zielony4 i think this is one of your pieces, don't ya? and it's is the credits go to you.
Damn, it is. I'm shocked you remembered this. It was one of first things inceltears posted about me besides having their entire sub revolve around cheering when they thought I roped.

The part where I picked out a username was hilarious.

Damn, it is. I'm shocked you remembered this. It was one of first things inceltears posted about me besides having their entire sub revolve around cheering when they thought I roped.

The part where I picked out a username was hilarious.
I was digging in archive.is and fstd mentions of various banned incel subreddits and i founded this with the username "green", i'm immediately know it was you :lul: thinking seriously about becoming an incel historian.

Hearing about other people suffering brightens my day. A pretty broad spectrum, I know.

The acid face thing is one of my favorites. I totally dig that one.

There used to be this blog where women sent in pictures of themselves holding a sign, which described their rapes and proclaimed their independence from its affects. That was fun to read, but they stopped updating. I bet there is a rape-victim forum somewhere.

Last edited:
I actually own acid and hope to use it one day

I was digging in archive.is and fstd mentions of various banned incel subreddits and i founded this with the username "green", i'm immediately know it was you :lul: thinking seriously about becoming an incel historian.
Yea, green---- , inceltears got that one suspended, I had a lot of karma for only a month. Zielony means "green" in another language and I chose that name because I asked azavii to approve me and put my name in a translator but he figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back