Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel lil cunt drops 300k cash on stupid ornaments

visage

visage

Banned
-
this fucking guy man....17 years old... born in 2000. just fucking lol honestly. such a scam we live in.

hes fucking life is rage fuel, I wish someone would just kill him. So untalented yet gets to live like a fucking king

You could do a lot more meaningful things with that money; you could purchase a lot of books, help downtrodden people in the time of need and more.

I apologise for virtue signaling however it makes me feel sad when i think about it.

He probably got more pussy at 12-13 than many normies. For minority chads like him acting ghetto can help a lot. Cunts are drawn like flies to shit to those kinds of guys.

I don't know what is worse. This or female streamers getting 10k donations

if he found a way to make money he's pretty smart

there's like a billion rappers / swag guys who are broke as fuck

if i had that money i would LDAR in peace knowing i would never have to leave my room

Shit happens I guess jfl @ 21st centurycels

if he found a way to make money he's pretty smart

there's like a billion rappers / swag guys who are broke as fuck
Being used as one of (((their))) puppets doesn't make someone intelligent.

its potent suifuel knowing he was born literally the same day i was born and he is so superior compared to me physically, aesthetically, mentally, financially and socially. why live?

Just be a retarded low IQ mumbling buffoon on soundcloud theory. He has it made.

as long as normies exist he will be successful

I expect him to die of an overdose or something within a few years, so at least the pain he's inflicting on society and music won't last forever

He isn't actually worth that much, under 10 million dollars. I can guarantee in that in between lawyers and agents ripping him off, incorrect tax payments and absurd splurging like this, he will be completely broke in 10 years time.

Nobody financially responsible spends money like this.

does he even get laid with that getup?

I can't believe that sheeple willingly fund money for retards like this. Some 17 y/o degenerate mumbling on a mic rakes in over 10x the amount of dough than a college educated high IQ doctor saving lives.

Just end this planet ffs

hes fucking life is rage fuel, I wish someone would just kill him. So untalented yet gets to live like a fucking king

If I was a rapper I'd never buy that tacky ass shit.

I'd get me an aegis made out of gold or platinum. Go green ranger style.

lil pump ohh lil pump yeaa

Saw this shit the other day and it royally pissed me off...I would love to be there to knuckle duster him and his ridiculous looking friend in their ugly stupid tattooed up faces.. Honestly I can't believe that people are giving this retarded fuck that kind of money when all he does is say the same words over
and over
and over. and this is the ''music'' they are promoting ? that people like?

Plenty of bands with real talent who can actually write songs and play instruments are broke, people like half my town cant hope to own a house of 300g by 35 on basic job income.. this guy in a disgusting insult to musicians and the working man, and every decent guy who cant get female attention.

I can't even hope to own a 300k house, EVER. hell just 15 grand will complete my dream of buying a brand new harley... And this prick spends 300 thousand on a fucking necklace..... would love to see the little shit have to slave a normal 40 hour a week shit pay job..

So much more you could do to help others with that kind of money...

He ever comes to my country I'l try to kill him

Meanwhile we're on our way to the graves with nothing meaningful happening.

Just Have Rich Parents.

This would have been cool to me just 5 years ago, but now seeing this makes me want to rip someones arm off. Especially since we have homeless men freezing and rotting in the streets.