Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Light Eyes are EXTREMELY underrated

dominic

dominic

Officer
Light eyes are extremely underrated and get written off an unimportant by shiteyed copers.

Yes, eye shape matters obviously, but light eyes really make a face.

I've just been doing some digging on chads, browsing instagram pages, browsing youtube tributes to chad actors, and you know what I keep seeing?

Comments like "omg his gorgeous blue eyes!" or "god does anyone else just love his eyes or just me", shit like that, from foids, it's literally in half the fucking comments that they mention his blue eyes.

Shit eyed copers blown the fuck out.

The eye color pill utterly destroyed me.

My eyes are so dark brown they look like a black. Incel trait?

Thanks mom for the shitty blue mixed with green I guess :feelsmage:
Would much rather you gave me a good face :feelsohgod:

Yes watch incel tv's MENA episode, to bee how light eyes transforms an incel to a giga chad

Liking light eyes is just woman-code for white worship.

So this means bummer drummer should be able to slay? [UWSL]Obviously lighter eyes have more value but when people say good things about someone's eyes it doesn't mean they want to fuck them. Eye color is mostly for quality of life imo, anything to look less ethnic improves how people treat you. A light eye color will only give you an edge to help you stand out; maybe it can make up for minor failos but nothing major.[/UWSL]

cope i have bluelight eyes and im still KHHV at 22

It’s true. On top of being chad my older brother also has blue eyes. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Light eyes are extremely underrated and get written off an unimportant by shiteyed copers.

Yes, eye shape matters obviously, but light eyes really make a face.

I've just been doing some digging on chads, browsing instagram pages, browsing youtube tributes to chad actors, and you know what I keep seeing?

Comments like "omg his gorgeous blue eyes!" or "god does anyone else just love his eyes or just me", shit like that, from foids, it's literally in half the fucking comments that they mention his blue eyes.

Shit eyed copers blown the fuck out.

The eye color pill utterly destroyed me.

My eyes are so dark brown they look like a black. Incel trait?
@Copexodius Maximus common but overlooked eye color pill:
"he's so full of shit that his eyes are brown"

Some foids like dark eyes. As long as you're chad, of course. (Noah Schnapp, MBJ)

light eyes defiantly boosts a face

i wish i had blueee eyes. Yes, whitecels with blue eyes exist, but its always better to have colored eyes than ethnic-brown eyes

@Copexodius Maximus common but overlooked eye color pill:
"he's so full of shit that his eyes are brown"
The defining deathnic trait tbh. If you are from europe but have shit eyes, it is beyond over unless you are gigachad. I remember @tehgymcel420 said before that white should be defined by whether you have light eyes or not.

The defining deathnic trait tbh. If you are from europe but have shit eyes, it is beyond over unless you are gigachad. I remember @tehgymcel420 said before that white should be defined by whether you have light eyes or not.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlKa8WMBvBIB2HECVZMinaIu-qD4JD-ObcVJEHyqsqjMgvju-FO9jeOmv98g7T1lSdcJs&usqp=CAU

Blue eyed, the sign if a true white man

But that statement about how someone (usually male) is full of shit that their eyes are brown is an easily missed eyecolorpill tbh
tbh I never heard of this statement before in that exact context. I just remember a white dude telling another supposdly white dude that he isnt white and has shit in his eyes.

tbh I never heard of this statement before in that exact context.
It's there in a lot of political discussions online.
I just remember a white dude telling another supposdly white dude that he isnt white and has shit in his eyes.
There is mogging and infighting among white guys over unchangeable physical traits. Always has been. But tbh picking on unchangeable things to flex about (not necessarily to make fun of like women do) has always been a thing among guys.

i wish i had blueee eyes. Yes, whitecels with blue eyes exist, but its always better to have colored eyes than ethnic-brown eyes
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: my grandmother said I always had pretty brown eyes..... :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: oh grandma if you see how the world for what it was
Mario is a manlet and gets cucked by a turtle with a big 20 inch reptile cock