Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifting and going to the gym helps

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bulking-steroids.jpg

Kointo said:

Both versions could get any woman they want, but that's the power of face. Gymcelling matters in the 5-6.5 range, which is where most guys are at.

CopingGymcel said:
Both versions could get any woman they want, but that's the power of face. Gymcelling matters in the 5-6.5 range, which is where most guys are at.

Follow this guys advise normies if you want to deprive yourself of the cope of eating, all so a landwhale might deign to open her legs for you.

Just lift brah's, then you too can get a 1/10 girl or betabux a 3/10. JFL at gym copers.

itsOVER said:
Follow this guys advise normies if you want to deprive yourself of the cope of eating, all so a landwhale might deign to open her legs for you.

Just lift brah's, then you too can get a 1/10 girl or betabux a 3/10. JFL at gym copers.

itsOVER said:

I eat more food than you even in a calorie deficit, unless you're a fat fuck who eats too much.

CopingGymcel said:
I eat more food than you even in a calorie deficit, unless you're a fat fuck who eats too much.

Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but none of it will be actual good food like pizza, chocolate, chips etc. It'll be all brown rice, plain chicken, protein shakes...this sort of shit that is 'good for the body' but is nowhere near as good to eat as the other stuff.

Also just lol at spending all that time lifting. Just lol at paying gym membership fees to try to fuck a landwhale after 6 months. Just lol at thinking it even matters cos GYM WON'T FIX YOUR FACE.

itsOVER said:
Maybe you do, maybe you don't, but none of it will be actual good food like pizza, chocolate, chips etc. It'll be all brown rice, plain chicken, protein shakes...this sort of shit that is 'good for the body' but is nowhere near as good to eat as the other stuff.

Also just lol at spending all that time lifting. Just lol at paying gym membership fees to try to fuck a landwhale after 6 months. Just lol at thinking it even matters cos GYM WON'T FIX YOUR FACE.

I eat that shit when I am bulking.

CopingGymcel said:
I eat that shit when I am bulking.

And then...you'll store more as fat, which worsens your FACE.

You do know you can just cut to being dangerously underweight (in BMI terms) to get the lean face look, providing you have the genetics for it? There's literally no point to lifting.

I advise all incels to at least check if they have slayer bones by cutting to a low bodyfat level. If you do the cut and your bones are shit, then it doesn't matter after that since it's over. None of this ever involves going to the gym though.

I dated a girl who said 'your arms were one of the first things I noticed'
3 years ago I also got the only REAL certified IOIs ive ever received in my life. Why? I was on steroids and my arms, shoulders and back all grew. Had 4 or 5 women staring at me in broad daylight. 

Women like musclebound men. Its basic biology and anyone who doesnt understand this is coping extreemley hard

itsOVER said:
And then...you'll store more as fat, which worsens your FACE.

You do know you can just cut to being dangerously underweight (in BMI terms) to get the lean face look, providing you have the genetics for it? There's literally no point to lifting.

I advise all incels to at least check if they have slayer bones by cutting to a low bodyfat level. If you do the cut and your bones are shit, then it doesn't matter after that since it's over. None of this ever involves going to the gym though.

IIFYM, IF IT FITS YOUR MACRO. Sometimes when I don't care too much about staying healthy, I'll switch some rice/whole grain pasta with something less healthy like ice cream. 

I have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks at 17ish and below body fat, so I already know my bones aren't too bad. Before I started lifting, when I tried to get as lean as possible, I ran into the problem of not having the muscles to support it, especially at the core. If you have a great core naturally, then by all means do it, but my core development sucked balls before I started lifting, so I looked like I had just left Auschwitz and I don't want to sport that look. 

Now I've put on a lot of muscles, so I'll be able to stay low body fat. The steroids will also allow me to stay at 7-9% body fat without cucking my testosterone production.

Uglychad said:
3 years ago I also got the only REAL certified IOIs ive ever received in my life. Why? I was on steroids and my arms, shoulders and back all grew. Had 4 or 5 women staring at me in broad daylight. 

Women like musclebound men. Its basic biology and anyone who doesnt understand this is coping extreemley hard

And yet despite all that you're still posting here. Carry on coping.

Uglychad said:

This guy gets it. Just don't be ugly and muscles will make somewhat of a difference.

itsOVER said:

Coping? I've had women approach me, boyo, I just fucked it up because autism. That's when I was low body fat and low muscle, so that sort of supports your claim, but when I lean down now (will be able to get even leaner this time around because of the roids), I'll look even better. Right now it's a looksmin because of higher body fat, but it's all for the long term.

CopingGymcel said:
IIFYM, IF IT FITS YOUR MACRO. Sometimes when I don't care too much about staying healthy, I'll switch some rice/whole grain pasta with something less healthy like ice cream. 

I have a wide jaw and hollow cheeks at 17ish and below body fat, so I already know my bones aren't too bad. Before I started lifting, when I tried to get as lean as possible, I ran into the problem of not having the muscles to support it, especially at the core. If you have a great core naturally, then by all means do it, but my core development sucked balls before I started lifting, so I looked like I had just left Auschwitz and I don't want to sport that look. 

Now I've put on a lot of muscles, so I'll be able to stay low body fat. The steroids will also allow me to stay at 7-9% body fat without cucking my testosterone production.

Just lol at thinking looking like you left Auschwitz even matters if your face is good.

Just lol at taking steroids. Have fun when your hair falls out, cos when you're baldcel it really will be over then.

Eating food with high sugar and fat content will result in you gaining more fat during bulking phases, which will worsen your face, which means you'll have to go on a cut blah blah blah and the cycle will never end - typical gymcels. Whereas I as the superior LDAR master can just sit here and eat whatever food I like, without having to concern myself if I'm getting enough protein to support my muscles, or whether I'm losing too much muscle during 'cutting' phases.

itsOVER said:
Whereas I as the superior LDAR master can just sit here and eat whatever food I like, without having to concern myself if I'm getting enough protein to support my muscles, or whether I'm losing too much muscle during 'cutting' phases.

Dude, I did that for two years. It fucked me up, a lot, and I'm paying the price right now.

Don't go down that path.

itsOVER said:
Just lol at thinking looking like you left Auschwitz even matters if your face is good.

Just lol at taking steroids. Have fun when your hair falls out, cos when you're baldcel it really will be over then.

Eating food with high sugar and fat content will result in you gaining more fat during bulking phases, which will worsen your face, which means you'll have to go on a cut blah blah blah and the cycle will never end - typical gymcels. Whereas I as the superior LDAR master can just sit here and eat whatever food I like, without having to concern myself if I'm getting enough protein to support my muscles, or whether I'm losing too much muscle during 'cutting' phases.

Calories in, calories out. It doesn't matter if the carbs come from rice or ice cream, as long as your calories are right and you hit your macros, it's just worse energy (fast energy, doesn't last long). As long as you keep the healthy carbs to before working out, it makes no difference.

Now, when you're dieting and losing fat, the quality of carbs are extremely important, because you're low on energy and need the best kind you can get. When you're bulking, you eat a lot, so if you change a few carbs here and there, it makes zero difference other than to your health.

CopingGymcel said:
This guy gets it. Just don't be ugly and muscles will make somewhat of a difference.

Coping? I've had women approach me, boyo, I just fucked it up because autism. That's when I was low body fat and low muscle, so that sort of supports your claim, but when I lean down now (will be able to get even leaner this time around because of the roids), I'll look even better. Right now it's a looksmin because of higher body fat, but it's all for the long term.

How the FUCK does having muscle allow you to 'lean out' even more. I could get to a body fat percentage of 5% if I wanted - it'd just involve eating 700 calories a day until I got there. It's not even particularly difficult, I cut from 71kg to 55kg in 3 months just by sitting on my ass and doing 700 calorie keto. Now sure I could go the gym and lift, but that doesn't change the facial fat in my face, does it?

No gym for the FACE.

itsOVER said:
How the FUCK does having muscle allow you to 'lean out' even more. I could get to a body fat percentage of 5% if I wanted - it'd just involve eating 700 calories a day until I got there. It's not even particularly difficult, I cut from 71kg to 55kg in 3 months just by sitting on my ass and doing 700 calorie keto. Now sure I could go the gym and lift, but that doesn't change the facial fat in my face, does it?

No gym for the FACE.

You'd lose too much muscle if you tried to get to 5% body fat, you'd never be able to. Good luck trying to maintain a single digit body fat without going to the gym. There is a reason why you never see anyone walking about with single digit body fat who doesn't go to the gym. It takes A LOT of effort to get and stay there, a 700 calorie diet will just waste away at your muscles once you get close to 10%. I did a 500 calorie diet once for quite a while, when I got closer to 10%, it slowed down a lot and I started losing lots of muscle, that's how I got to Auschwitz mode. I would have never been able to hit anywhere near 5% with that diet, I would have died before that happened. When you eat very little, your body starts using less energy, which eventually leads to death, as it doesn't have enough energy to sustain itself (your heart will either give out or you'll die from an arrhythmia). When you get leaner and leaner, your body wants to hold on to fat and you need to give it a reason not to, a 700 calorie diet won't do that.

KyloRen said:
Dude, I did that for two years. It fucked me up, a lot, and I'm paying the price right now.

Don't go down that path.

I don't mean eating and becoming some massive fat fuck. I just mean...let's say I need 1800 calories a day for maintenance. I can choose to eat these calories however I wish, without having to concern myself with bullshit macros, or if I'm getting enough protein to maintain muscle mass etc. If I have a day eating 3000 calories I can just have a further day eating 600 to rebalance it back out, and I don't have to worry about losing muscle or putting on fat, since I don't have any muscle to begin with aside from that needed for basic daily living.

CopingGymcel said:
You'd lose too much muscle if you tried to get to 5% body fat, you'd never be able to. Good luck trying to maintain a single digit body fat without going to the gym. There is a reason why you never see anyone walking about with single digit body fat who doesn't go to the gym. It takes A LOT of effort to get and stay there, a 700 calorie diet will just waste away at your muscles once you get close to 10%.

OK right I cut from 71kg to 55kg doing nothing at all except diet. I have a body fat percentage of 12.5% now according to those online calculators. Why exactly couldn't I drop another 3% to get to single digits, which likely equates to around 2kg more given I have little muscle as I do no physical activity to begin with? There's hardly any muscle to waste away, I still have noticable fat around my belly for example.

Hell, I must have gone from around 25-30% body fat to 12.5%, so I'm sure there's no concrete floor that prevents me going further in theory.

itsOVER said:
OK right I cut from 71kg to 55kg doing nothing at all except diet. I have a body fat percentage of 12.5% now according to those online calculators. Why exactly couldn't I drop another 3% to get to single digits, which likely equates to around 2kg more given I have little muscle as I do no physical activity to begin with? There's hardly any muscle to waste away, I still have noticable fat around my belly for example.

Hell, I must have gone from around 25-30% body fat to 12.5%, so I'm sure there's no concrete floor that prevents me going further in theory.

The leaner you get, the more your body wants to hold on to fat (it thinks its starving). If you don't workout and don't eat high protein, you giver you body no reason to hold on to precious muscle. Try getting to 8% body fat without working out, you'll just end up wasting muscle past 10% body fat, even if you're not very muscular.

If you get even lower bf% your body will start eating up important tissue (eg connective, organs, etc.)

CopingGymcel said:
The leaner you get, the more your body wants to hold on to fat (it thinks its starving). If you don't workout and don't eat high protein, you giver you body no reason to hold on to precious muscle. Try getting to 8% body fat without working out, you'll just end up wasting muscle past 10% body fat, even if you're not very muscular.

Even if this was true, tbh at 10% body fat your face is as good as it's gonna get, cutting to 8% (or even lower) aint gonna change a thing. The end result? Gym is still worthless cos it's all about face.

Also just lol at muscle being 'precious'. It's FACE boyo, FACE is precious. Your massive arms and chest mean nothing to a woman. That's why there's a ton of gymcels posting here.

itsOVER said:
Even if this was true, tbh at 10% body fat your face is as good as it's gonna get, cutting to 8% (or even lower) aint gonna change a thing. The end result? Gym is still worthless cos it's all about face.

Also just lol at muscle being 'precious'. It's FACE boyo, FACE is precious. Your massive arms and chest mean nothing to a woman. That's why there's a ton of gymcels posting here.

Muscle don't mean shit if you look like shit, yes. I never said that muscles will make a huge difference (it can for some), but it will make SOME difference, as long as you don't have an ass for a face. Denying that is just pure coping.

25015791_134825617198581_4564276271038595072_n.jpg

You're telling me that this guy (Zyzz's brother) would have just as much success with women if he had a skinny Auschwitz body? COPE.

KyloRen said:
If you get even lower bf% your body will start eating up important tissue (eg connective, organs, etc.)

Very much doubt it since I'm still in the normal BMI range. In fact, for my height I could drop another 1.5kg without even being 'underweight (i.e. 53.5kg at 170cm is the minimum requirement to be apparently 'healthy'). It's likely just dropping that 1.5kg would get me fairly close to this 10% bodyfat range. Are you boyos seriously suggesting that say...going to 50kg would result in me seriously fucking myself up? Just fucking lol. I've seen plenty of women who ar like 45kg and only slightly smaller than me, all of them perfectly healthy. And men have less bodyfat needs than woman - our only 'needed' fat is like 3-4%.

CopingGymcel said:
You're telling me that this guy (Zyzz's brother) would have just as much success with women if he had a skinny Auschwitz body?

Yeah I am. Because body is irrelevant. It's just a cope gymcels use to pass their time instead of LDARing like they should.

Also that guy has a very good face, not exactly the best example to use, rofl.

CopingGymcel said:

I am in the 5 range but I'm.a manlet so gymcelling.doesn't work.

A stacy talked about me when I was 15 and she said :

Stacy : "Well I think he'll be really handsome in the future . He just needs to mature"
Her friend : Maybe but he's way too short to become really attractive
Stacy : Yeah I guess you're right

That was my first blackpill experience

<5% is usually when the problems develop.

KyloRen said:

Who is actually that low body fat anyway? 5% is extremely hard to reach.

CopingGymcel said:
Who is actually that low body fat anyway? 5% is extremely hard to reach.

Usually they have hyperthyroidism, I have a friend with that problem. He's eats pizza, fried food, coca-cola all day, and is still lanky as fuck. I've told him to lift weights but he doesn't want to. Now he's of higher weight, but it's all fat.

Academically, it's a various combination of factors.

KyloRen said:

Right so basically, if I'm 12.5% now at 55kg, I can drop another 7% without serious issue in theory. Which would be around 3.85kg of fat, which likely would be AT LEAST 5kg of real weight given you always lose muscle with fat. Likely it'd be even more, like 7 or 8kg.

I might just actually drop to 50kg now just to blackpill CopingGymcel that people don't die just from dieting to get to a low bodyfat percentage. It'll mean I can have the most glorious binge of chocolate afterwards too.

itsOVER said:
Right so basically, if I'm 12.5% now at 55kg, I can drop another 7% without serious issue in theory. Which would be around 3.85kg of fat, which likely would be AT LEAST 5kg of real weight given you always lose muscle with fat. Likely it'd be even more, like 7 or 8kg.

I might just actually drop to 50kg now just to blackpill CopingGymcel that people don't die just from dieting to get to a low bodyfat percentage. It'll mean I can have the most glorious binge of chocolate afterwards too.

If you keep up such a low amount of food (700 kcal) and you're active, you might end up dying after a while. It will take quite a while and you won't be able to last that long. Being on "low power mode," as in your body trying to conserve energy because you're eating way too little and you're very lean is dangerous, as it will lead to an irregular hearth rhythm, which can cause a heart attack.

A 700 calorie diet for a month or two won't kill anyone.

CopingGymcel said:
If you keep up such a low amount of food (700 kcal) and you're active, you might end up dying after a while. It will take quite a while and you won't be able to last that long.

I'm gonna die if I drop to 50kg from my current 55kg? You trolling us boyo?

TIL gymcel thinks being 3.5kg below the recommended guidelines for someone my size is gonna make me drop dead in the street. Clearly he missed all those 43kg Asian girls out there, and they're all about to die too.

itsOVER said:
I'm gonna die if I drop to 50kg from my current 55kg? You trolling us boyo?

TIL gymcel thinks being 3.5kg below the recommended guidelines for someone my size is gonna make me drop dead in the street. Clearly he missed all those 43kg Asian girls out there, and they're all about to die too.

I never said that now did I? I said that it takes longer than that and that you need to be leaner than you would be at 50kg. 

You can probably get to 50kg in no time at all by just dropping carbs entirely (water weight).

CopingGymcel said:
If you keep up such a low amount of food (700 kcal) and you're active, you might end up dying after a while. It will take quite a while and you won't be able to last that long. Being on "low power mode," as in your body trying to conserve energy because you're eating way too little and you're very lean is dangerous, as it can lead to your heart giving out.

A 700 calorie diet for a month or two won't kill anyone.

No no, I mean - I'll do 700 calories until I get to 50kg, then I'll just do 1800 or whatever the fuck my maintenence level is. That'll result in this single digit bodyfat percentage you claim is impossible without the gym, and it won't be killing me either (unless you think 50kg = death in the end regardless? lol).

I did 700 calories for 3 months, suffered no adverse affects whatsoever aside from obviously feeling hungry but that happens with any diet.

itsOVER said:
No no, I mean - I'll do 700 calories until I get to 50kg, then I'll just do 1800 or whatever the fuck my maintenence level is. That'll result in this single digit bodyfat percentage you claim is impossible without the gym, and it won't be killing me either (unless you think 50kg = death in the end regardless? lol).

I never said that. I clearly stated that if you kept up such a diet for a long time, it could lead to your demise. Do a low kcal diet to 50kg, but don't be surprised if very little if what lost is fat (mostly water, some muscle and some fat). There's weight loss and then there's "fat loss," they aren't necessarily the same thing. When I try to lose fat, I don't just focus on the number on the scale, but rather how lean I look. If I look a lot leaner,but I'm only down 4kg, then I've done something right.

CopingGymcel said:
You can probably get to 50kg in no time at all by just dropping carbs entirely (water weight).

I have little muscle so I don't drop much water weight (and I do know because my diet of choice is keto). When I came off keto I only put back on like 1kg (i.e. the water), so it stands to reaon I'd only drop 1kg immediately if I went back on it.

itsOVER said:
I have little muscle so I don't drop much water weight (and I do know because my diet of choice is keto). When I came off keto I only put back on like 1kg (i.e. the water), so it stands to reaon I'd only drop 1kg immediately if I went back on it.

You have muscle to lose. You may think you're skinny now, but you could be a lot skinnier, trust me.

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

You think this version of Christian Bale would do well with women?

CopingGymcel said:
I never said that. I clearly stated that if you kept up such a diet for a long time, it could lead to your demise. Do a low kcal diet to 50kg, but don't be surprised if very little if what lost is fat (mostly water, some muscle and some fat). There's weight loss and then there's "fat loss," they aren't necessarily the same thing. When I try to lose fat, I don't just focus on the number on the scale, but rather how lean I look. If I look a lot leaner,but I'm only down 4kg, then I've done something right.

See I don't have to worry about this, I've got no muscle to lose as the body won't burn muscle that's needed for your daily activities (which is why lifting preserves muscle during a cut - your body thinks it needs the muscle).

CopingGymcel said:
You have muscle to lose. You may think you're skinny now, but you could be a lot skinnier, trust me.

Was talking about the water weight. I only gain/lose 1kg immediately when on keto, and that's because of low muscle mass as I'm sure you know, bigger muscles = more water retention.

itsOVER said:
See I don't have to worry about this, I've got no muscle to lose as the body won't burn muscle that's needed for your daily activities (which is why lifting preserves muscle during a cut - your body thinks it needs the muscle).

It definitely will burn muscle, even what you need for daily functioning. I've done what you're trying to do, remember? I got down to 66kg and looked like absolute shit with super small arms because of a 500 kcal diet. I lost more muscle than fat when I tried losing more fat. I was super skinny and didn't even have a six pack, because I lost my core musculature to muscle degradation. I didn't even have visible oblique muscles, my bones were just going in wards instead.

CopingGymcel said:

christian-bale-nearly-died-for-the-machinist-surviving-on-an-apple-and-a-can-of-tuna-daily.jpg

You think this version of Christian Bale would do well with women?

Never heard of Christian Bale (I'm a full time rotter) and it's an awful picture where I can't judge his face, so I dunno.

CopingGymcel said:
It definitely will burn muscle, even what you need for daily functioning. I've done what you're trying to do, remember? I got down to 66kg and looked like absolute shit with super small arms because of a 500 kcal diet. I lost more muscle than fat when I tried losing more fat.

If that's the case, then explain why all the gymcel copers and bodybuilders say to lift during a cut to preserve muscle.

itsOVER said:
Never heard of Christian Bale (I'm a full time rotter) and it's an awful picture where I can't judge his face, so I dunno.

If that's the case, then explain why all the gymcel copers and bodybuilders say to lift during a cut to preserve muscle.

You have to be trolling. 

You lift because you break down muscle and your body has to repair it, giving it less reason to eat away at it. Walking around doesn't cause muscle trauma, so it doesn't have as dramatic of an effect when it comes to holding on to muscle, you also don't need a lot of muscle to walk around.

christian-bale-body-transformation.jpg

With your logic, he would slay just as much when he was Auschwitz mode as in American Physcho mode. Bale even said in an interview that how he got so skinny and lost so much muscle was by eating very little, with your logic, he would have held on to some of his muscles (but he didn't).

CopingGymcel said:
You have to be trolling. 

You lift because you break down muscle and your body has to repair it, giving it less reason to eat away at it. Walking around doesn't cause muscle trauma, so it doesn't have as dramatic of an effect when it comes to holding on to muscle, you also don't need a lot of muscle to walk around.

christian-bale-body-transformation.jpg

With your logic, he would slay just as much when he was Auschwitz mode as in American Physcho mode.

Not trolling, I just don't give a crap about normie celebrity culture, and I never turn on the TV at all.

This is getting pointless because however much muscle you have doesn't matter anyway. Yes, this guy would probably slay just as much if any of those pictures...given you know, we generally walk around with our shirts on, and women care about face over everything else.

By your logic I'd have lost a ton of muscle dropping from 71kg to 55kg, but no. I was a weakling then, and I'm a weakling now, but daily activities are still just as easy...it's not like I'm getting out of breath walking up the stairs or something because of LOL muscle degradation in my legs. Let you'd have me think 5kg more of cutting is gonna fuck me up, lol, and going from 12.5% to 9% is some impossible feat without the gym. It's clearly not, as proven by the literally millions of Asian Stacies out there who are 40-45kg. Your body won't think it's starving at all at 170cm/50kg, JFC.

itsOVER said:
Not trolling, I just don't give a crap about normie celebrity culture, and I never turn on the TV at all.

This is getting pointless because however much muscle you have doesn't matter anyway. Yes, this guy would probably slay just as much if any of those pictures...given you know, we generally walk around with our shirts on, and women care about face over everything else.

By your logic I'd have lost a ton of muscle dropping from 71kg to 55kg, but no. I was a weakling then, and I'm a weakling now, but daily activities are still just as easy...it's not like I'm getting out of breath walking up the stairs or something because of LOL muscle degradation in my legs. Let you'd have me think 5kg more of cutting is gonna fuck me up, lol, and going from 12.5% to 9% is some impossible feat without the gym. It's clearly not, as proven by the literally millions of Asian Stacies out there who are 40-45kg. Your body won't think it's starving at all at 170cm/50kg, JFC.

You're just being silly if you think that he would have as much success with women the way he looked in the Machinist (if we overlook celebrity status). You just can't admit that your black and white thiking is wrong. You tried to gymcel and it didn't work for you, so concluded that it doesn't work for anyone. Just because your subhuman face can't be saved, that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else.

Anyway, I am done arguing with you, as you'll never change your opinion despite overwhelming evidence pointing the other way. You're just like religious people, you believe what makes you happy (aka. copius maximus).

CopingGymcel said:
You're just being silly if you think that he would have as much success with women the way he looked in the Machinist (if we overlook celebrity status). You just can't admit that your black and white thiking is wrong. You tried to gymcel and it didn't work for you, so concluded that it doesn't work for anyone. Just because your subhuman face can't be saved, that doesn't mean that it applies to everyone else.

Anyway, I am done arguing with you, as you'll never change your opinion despite overwhelming evidence pointing the other way. You're just like religious people, you believe what makes you happy (aka. copius maximus).

Jokes on you boyo, I never tried to gymcel, because as someone who is truly knowledgeable about the black pill I always knew it was all about face.

Your 'overwhelming evidence' is a few pictures, your subjective opinion Christian Bale would get less pussy at some weights than others, and sticking your fingers in your ears while offering normie 'just lift brah' advice to more impressionable members of our community. If that's what counts as overwhelming evidence in your mind I'd hate to see underwhelming evidence...

itsOVER said:
Jokes on you boyo, I never tried to gymcel, because as someone who is truly knowledgeable about the black pill I always knew it was all about face.

Your 'overwhelming evidence' is a few pictures, your subjective opinion Christian Bale would get less pussy at some weights than others, and sticking your fingers in your ears while offering normie 'just lift brah' advice to more impressionable members of our community. If that's what counts as overwhelming evidence in your mind I'd hate to see underwhelming evidence...

Bro, I'm with you. I gymcelled, failed with girls, LDARed, got fat, and now I'm back again gymcelling. Not for women, but for strength.

You don't know if it'll work or not work for you unless you try.

KyloRen said:
Bro, I'm with you. I gymcelled, failed with girls, LDARed, got fat, and now I'm back again gymcelling. Not for women, but for strength.

You don't know if it'll work or not work for you unless you try.

Nah I do know because I'm pretty low bodyfat already and my face is still shit. Given it's all about face, muscles aren't gonna help that - the only real benefit of the gym is getting a low bodyfat to make your face leaner, although that can be done without the gym at all.

There is NO NEED for any incel to go to the gym to see if he's got slayer bones. Just go on a diet, assess if you have decent bones. If you do then just stay at that weight now that your bones are now showing (no need to go lifting). If you don't, LDAR and don't bother with gym because it's pointless. Either way, you don't have to go to the gym.

itsOVER said:

I'm still ugly and don't want to settle for my looksmatch. 

There are several people on here in the same situation. 

For a guy with a legit handsome face AND muscle he will be unstoppable. 

Again this is just the most basic common sense. You obviously haven't seen how women act around a muscular male vs a twink. I'm not saying being skinny fat and weak means you cant get any women but the difference is substantial

Uglychad said:
I'm still ugly and don't want to settle for my looksmatch. 

There are several people on here in the same situation. 

For a guy with a legit handsome face AND muscle he will be unstoppable. 

Again this is just the most basic common sense. You obviously haven't seen how women act around a muscular male vs a twink. I'm not saying being skinny fat and weak means you cant get any women but the difference is substantial

COPE COPE COPE, it's all about face boyo. If that twink has a better face he's getting the girls.

itsOVER said:
Very much doubt it since I'm still in the normal BMI range. In fact, for my height I could drop another 1.5kg without even being 'underweight (i.e. 53.5kg at 170cm is the minimum requirement to be apparently 'healthy'). It's likely just dropping that 1.5kg would get me fairly close to this 10% bodyfat range. Are you boyos seriously suggesting that say...going to 50kg would result in me seriously fucking myself up? Just fucking lol. I've seen plenty of women who ar like 45kg and only slightly smaller than me, all of them perfectly healthy. And men have less bodyfat needs than woman - our only 'needed' fat is like 3-4%.

Yeah I am. Because body is irrelevant. It's just a cope gymcels use to pass their time instead of LDARing like they should.

Also that guy has a very good face, not exactly the best example to use, rofl.

Chestbrah has a shit face 

Low iq shitty poster confirmed

@Facade, I like your avi btw.

Facade said:
And I like your new sig :^)

<3 <3

I haven't seen No Game No Life yet, but I like the gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.