Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lifting and going to the gym helps

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
women to increase their attractiveness significantly

A Woman : She Has to train her legs and her ass until she gets a good looking round butt = Huge SMV increase for almost every woman , Works for the vast majority of women

A Man :  He can lift as much as he wants but it won't work for him if his face is ugly = Can only make good looking people even more attractive,
Barely works for manlets, Requires a decent face,frame and height

Only lift for health benefits or because it's fun

"Lifting doesn't help at all" = "I'm too lazy to go to the gym."

Inb4 "I lifted for a whole 2 weeks and still got 0 pussy."

This is what's major suicide fuel.

over 90% of women can become attractive to almost all the male population if they lift weights, watch their calories, wear good, form-fitting clothing and wear makeup. Their height or frame doesn't affect their attractiveness.

Meanwhile, to actually benefit off of bodybuilding as a man, you need to already be tall and have at least a decent face. You can put twice as much effort as looskmaxxing as a woman and come up with less than a quarter of the results.

Case in point:

BxT4lvU.jpg

This is me after a year of natural lifting. I am 5'5", and to most women, I am immediately discounted because of that. No more extra muscle mass beyond what I already have is going to change the fact that most women find my height a turnoff.

Lifting won't work if you're ugly facially.

Blackpill101 said:
Lifting won't work if you're ugly facially.

Yup agreed that's what I said

Yeah, I agree with you OP.

When you lift for looks, the end result is that you'll be more depressed.

Women prefer the tall lean swimmer body look and of course if you have a nice face to go along with it.

Women don't have to go to the gym, all they have to do is not get fat, and stay slim, that could easily combated with going for a walk or run a few times a week, and eating less. That's fucking all, lol.

If you lift for health, strength, or whatever, you'll be more satisfied.

heck even women cant do that properly, most of them i see are on their phones texting chad while wasting their time on the treadmill or leg machines doing 200 reps at a light weight. kek

GYM really helps you if you are at least 5/10 and 5' 7".

If you are sub 5'7" and/or Sub5, gym is useful only to make people afraid of bully you.

Framecel222 said:
"Lifting doesn't help at all" = "I'm too lazy to go to the gym."

Inb4 "I lifted for a whole 2 weeks and still got 0 pussy."

This ^

these anti-gym cope threads are a hoot

see AlphaDestiny

Low body fat works if you're not ugly. To get lean enough you need some muscles to not look malnourished.

Incel_Because_Short said:
This is what's major suicide fuel.

over 90% of women can become attractive to almost all the male population if they lift weights, watch their calories, wear good, form-fitting clothing and wear makeup. Their height or frame doesn't affect their attractiveness.

Meanwhile, to actually benefit off of bodybuilding as a man, you need to already be tall and have at least a decent face. You can put twice as much effort as looskmaxxing as a woman and come up with less than a quarter of the results.

Case in point:

BxT4lvU.jpg

This is me after a year of natural lifting. I am 5'5", and to most women, I am immediately discounted because of that. No more extra muscle mass beyond what I already have is going to change the fact that most women find my height a turnoff.

Well, you've done well at least to avoid being the common lardass. I had a similar build to you after a year. I'm at 3 years now natty and only slightly bigger, but I gained more in the first year than the last two, despite harder routines and stricter eating. 

You really start to laugh when you see guys on juice put on more mass in two months than you do natty in two years.

sepelion said:
Well, you've done well at least to avoid being the common lardass. I had a similar build to you after a year. I'm at 3 years now natty and only slightly bigger, but I gained more in the first year than the last two, despite harder routines and stricter eating. 

You really start to laugh when you see guys on juice put on more mass in two months than you do natty in two years.

IThat doesn't matter tbh bcs you won't get a greater risk of CHD,Stroke and Cancer

Facade said:
IThat doesn't matter tbh bcs you won't get a greater risk of CHD,Stroke and Cancer

Arnold and every other juicetard from the 70s are still running around. You also forget that TRT is the same thing prescribed by endocrinologists, only in lower doses (it's the same exact thing typically, maybe a different ester, a lot of them use test-cyp for medical trt).

It's a very small risk for a massively improved quality of life. That's most people's judgement call.

CopingGymcel said:
Low body fat works if you're not ugly. To get lean enough you need some muscles to not look malnourished.

Fucking cope, your body doesn't matter it's all about the face. If you 'look malnourished', that only shows in the body, your face will actually be better because of being leaner.

And given body doesn't matter at all, it doesn't even matter if you look malnourished. FACE FACE FACE.

Think I'll drop to 50kg for the lols in the next couple of months (170cm tall), just to see if that brings out any decent facial structure (given I naturally store a lot of fat in the face). Won't be stepping foot in the gym though with the other copers.

sepelion said:
Arnold and every other juicetard from the 70s are still running around. You also forget that TRT is the same thing prescribed by endocrinologists, only in lower doses (it's the same exact thing typically, maybe a different ester, a lot of them use test-cyp for medical trt).

It's a very small risk for a massively improved quality of life. That's most people's judgement call.

I was talking about more extreme stuff like trenbolone which causes endothelial cell damage and promotes plaque in your arteries.

sepelion said:

Yeah I didn't change much the past few months. The best I can do is go heavy into my upper body (since I neglect that), and I'll basically look the best I'll be as a natty.

Juicing carefully will yield good results.

Gymceling is 

M A J O R  C O P E

They only want Chad. If you're not Chad, you're not getting laid. Period.

Jockcel said:
They only want Chad. If you're not Chad, you're not getting laid. Period.

False. Normies and over can get laid.

itsOVER said:
Fucking cope, your body doesn't matter it's all about the face. If you 'look malnourished', that only shows in the body, your face will actually be better because of being leaner.

And given body doesn't matter at all, it doesn't even matter if you look malnourished. FACE FACE FACE.

Think I'll drop to 50kg for the lols in the next couple of months (170cm tall), just to see if that brings out any decent facial structure (given I naturally store a lot of fat in the face). Won't be stepping foot in the gym though with the other copers.

Of course body matters, you absolute mongoloid.

Jockcel said:
Betabuxxing and cuckolding doesn't count.

A 5/10 male can get a 2-3/10 femoid if they chose to.

CopingGymcel said:

Agreed. Of course it matters, but not as much as face.

If you're obese then you're attractiveness will drop some points.

Gym is only of any use if you’re fat. Otherwise, fucking forget it - if you’re a normie/chad who wants to do it as a hobby, fine. But it it is useless to help ugly men/manlets get pussy.

MayorOfKekville said:
Gym is only of any use if you’re fat. Otherwise, fucking forget it - if you’re a normie/chad who wants to do it as a hobby, fine. But it it is useless to help ugly men/manlets get pussy.

MayorOfKekville said:
Yup I'm a manlet and it would look like compensating.

CopingGymcel said:

Keep coping. Its all about face and height. And of those two it's 80% face.

No one sees your body on tinder unless you go full aspie and take shirtless photos. And even if you did women only care about face so it's still OVER BOYO.

It's all important to getting a mate. Face, height, and body. Face is certainly the most important, but not the only factor in the equation.

KyloRen said:
It's all important to getting a mate. Face, height, and body. Face is certainly the most important, but not the only factor in the equation.

No one even frickin looks at the body unless they like your face.

And if they like your face, not having a ripped body won't be a deal breaker for them.

Face 80%.

Height 18%

All the redpill shit about kunfidence, muh personality, just lift brah - 2%.

In other words, don't fucking bother.

KyloRen said:

Very true

Daily reminder that THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE.

itsOVER said:

And if they like your face, not having a ripped body won't be a deal breaker for them.

Face 80%.

Height 18%

They can't even see your face if it's covered in fat.

itsOVER said:
Keep coping. Its all about face and height. And of those two it's 80% face.

No one sees your body on tinder unless you go full aspie and take shirtless photos. And even if you did women only care about face so it's still OVER BOYO.

Unless you zoom in on your face every pic, they'll see your body. Just lol if you don't look like you lift in clothes.

itsOVER said:

Face 80%.

Height 18%

If your face is so deformed and you are of small stature, yes, your body won't matter much. 

Thing is, if you have a low-tier normie face, a good body will definitely make up for it. You won't even get up to "Chadlite" status but you can absolutely have success with women, not a lot of them, but a quantifiable amount.

Kointo said:
They can't even see your face if it's covered in fat.

But that's got absolutely nothing to do with lifting and everything to do with diet and genetics.

To lose body fat, just go on a diet. That'll lean your face out (unless you naturally store a lot of fat in your face). Lifting weights doesn't reduce body fat, it just adds muscle to areas that are NOT THE FACE.

It's cutting, and cutting alone, that sheds off fat. Actually in a 'bulking' phase (i.e. when just lift brahs try to build muscle) you'll actually gain fat as some of the excess calories will be stored as fat.

In other words, you can sit there on your computer eating very little, and your face will get lean (aside from if genetics fuck you over). There's no need for the gym. It won't even help you achieve the result quicker.

CopingGymcel said:
Unless you zoom in on your face every pic, they'll see your body. Just lol if you don't look like you lift in clothes.

Just lol if you think 'looking like you lift' matters.

KyloRen said:
If your face is so deformed and you are of small stature, yes, your body won't matter much. 

Thing is, if you have a low-tier normie face, a good body will definitely make up for it. You won't even get up to "Chadlite" status but you can absolutely have success with women, not a lot of them, but a quantifiable amount.

It doesn't make up for it at all. The women gets attracted by your face, and to a lesser extent your heght. Having a good body is just the icing on the cake but by the time we get to that point her decision has already been made.

The scientific evidence points toward women being attracted to upper body strength in males. Like I said, your face is the most important factor, but outright saying that body is not important is not accurate.

itsOVER said:
But that's got absolutely nothing to do with lifting and everything to do with diet and genetics.

To lose body fat, just go on a diet. That'll lean your face out (unless you naturally store a lot of fat in your face). Lifting weights doesn't reduce body fat, it just adds muscle to areas that are NOT THE FACE.

It's cutting, and cutting alone, that sheds off fat. Actually in a 'bulking' phase (i.e. when just lift brahs try to build muscle) you'll actually gain fat as some of the excess calories will be stored as fat.

In other words, you can sit there on your computer eating very little, and your face will get lean (aside from if genetics fuck you over). There's no need for the gym. It won't even help you achieve the result quicker.

Understandable. Having muscles can definitely accentuate the body though, and that's good if you have a normie face or better.

I lifted consistently since 2013 all up until spring 2017 and I was still getting rejected left and right all because of face. I'd even argue that gymcelling lowered my smv because they could tell I was compensating for my lack of face therefore I had "low self esteem" as they would call it

KyloRen said:
The scientific evidence points toward women being attracted to upper body strength in males. Like I said, your face is the most important factor, but outright saying that body is not important is not accurate.

Don't listen to what women say, look at what they do. Just because women say they like a good body means nothing when they fuck the handsome pretty boy instead.

Body is so unimportant that essentially you might as well not bother with it. If your face is good that'll carry you, if it's not it's hopeless anyway.

Captvic said:
I lifted consistently since 2013 all up until spring 2017 and I was still getting rejected left and right all because of face. I'd even argue that gymcelling lowered my smv because they could tell I was compensating for my lack of face therefore I had "low self esteem" as they would call it

What would you rate your face out of 10?

itsOVER said:
Just lol if you think 'looking like you lift' matters.

6/10 face, thick neck, wide shoulders, muscular (looks like he can protect against danger, primal instincts for women).

6/10 face, normal neck, average shoulder width, skinny as a stick. 

Who would a 3-4/10 girl choose as her partner?

Body matters, but you need to be at least a 5/10 for it to have any effect.

Captvic said:

That explains it then.

If you had a 5/10 face then becoming muscular would probably help your overall looks.

itsOVER said:
I'm about the same, and that's why I'll NEVER go to the gym.

I'm about the same too, I think.

Kointo said:
That explains it then.

If you had a 5/10 face then becoming muscular would probably help your overall looks.

If he was 5/10 then normie gonna normie. He'll still be restricted to landwhales (who won't care about body) or being a betabux for a used up girl (and body doesn't matter here again, cos it's all about $$$).

There's no 'tier' where going to the gym moves someone from not getting laid to getting laid, or helps them get laid with higher quality girls.

I am jacked but it has t helped me.

Gym is cooe, you have a better chance with improving your personality than gym

itsOVER said:
If he was 5/10 then normie gonna normie. He'll still be restricted to landwhales (who won't care about body) or being a betabux for a used up girl (and body doesn't matter here again, cos it's all about $$$).

There's no 'tier' where going to the gym moves someone from not getting laid to getting laid, or helps them get laid with higher quality girls.

Landwhales care more about body than anyone. ironic as it is.

CopingGymcel said:
Landwhales care more about body than anyone. ironic as it is.

Even if this was true (it's not, it's all about FACE), nobody wants to fuck landwhales anyway. Just lol at going to the gym just to stick your dick in some 100kg woman.

F A C E
A
C
E

Status
Not open for further replies.