Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Life’s unbearably boring’: These young people haven’t had sex in a year due to lockdown'

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Cni8.gif

sex is not everything! get a hobby!

I guess we incels don't count as people. We only deserve gaslighting ad infinitum.

Normies are only getting a small taste of what it's like to be in our shoes and they can barely even manage how to do that. Imagine what if they were in our shoes. They would not handle it and end up posting on here for their own catharsis!

And only not having sex because of lockdown yet we are unable to even without the lockdown. God, I fucking hate normal fags.

Normies are only getting a small taste of what it's like to be in our shoes and they can barely even manage how to do that. Imagine what if they were in our shoes. They would not handle it and end up posting on here for their own catharsis!
Normies and especially foids wouldn't last long in our shoes. Even deformed foids are treated much better than us and also benefit from reverse halo.

And only not having sex because of lockdown yet we are unable to even without the lockdown. God, I fucking hate normal fags.
Foids held a minimum of 1.5 meter distance from me my entire life

They need to try no sex for 29 years...maybe then I'll sympathize

these normal fags make me sick. they say what we deal with isn't a big deal but when they only experience just a tip of the fucking iceberg of our problems they go insane. if they experience the entirety of what we experience they would rope instantly

The problems of incels are first world problems according to normalfags, but they cannot last a few days in our shoes without wanting to rope. Jfl, while they try to make the life of a modern Kaspar Hauser appealing to us they cry when they cannot fuck strangers on parties.
Normies and especially foids wouldn't last long in our shoes. Even deformed foids are treated much better than us and also benefit from reverse halo.

It’s literally night and day difference. Almost as if normies lack the ability to see their hypocrisy.

Didn't even read because I already know the hypocrisy will make me sick

The problems of incels are first world problems according to normalfags, but they cannot last a few days in our shoes without wanting to rope. Jfl, while they try to make the life of a modern Kaspar Hauser appealing to us they cry when they cannot fuck strangers on parties.
It's particularly dishonest to put it like that when talking about inceldom. People from poorer countries are known for having more sex and bigger fertility rates. Poorer countries are not as feminist and clownish as first world countries (or even western countries in general, even Brazil is like that nowadays).

It's known that lack of human touch, affection, relationships, connections, sex, etc are a key factor in suicide whereas merely being poor very rarely leads to suicide. I never heard of someone who killed themselves because they were poor.

It's particularly dishonest to put it like that when talking about inceldom. People from poorer countries are known for having more sex and bigger fertility rates. Poorer countries are not as feminist and clownish as first world countries (or even western countries in general, even Brazil is like that nowadays).

It's known that lack of human touch, affection, relationships, connections, sex, etc are a key factor in suicide whereas merely being poor very rarely leads to suicide. I never heard of someone who killed themselves because they were poor.
Love >> money

Always funny when normalfags that came from a loving family envy ER due to his money, while he was emotionally neglected in the highest degrees by his JBW father. The best thing: Elliot maybe had a few cents more than them, the people who usually spew that "first-world problem, so no real problem"/"They are privileged" bullshit around are most of the time college-educated middle-class hipsters and frontholes, so they envy him for having a slightly fancier car than them - at the same time they suck the dicks of celebrities/technocrats who get millions each day and worship the ground they walk on.

And yes, having love in your life is definetely more important than money (as long as the absolute bare minimum is fulfilled which it is at least in Western/Northern Europe and to a lesser degree in the entire Western world for everyone).

Even paradise can feel like hell when you have to endure it alone, an incel doctor that goes to the Maldives alone will have a shittier time than a NEET chad that takes weed with his GF in a one room apartment. A loving family/fulfilling personal life with a poor background gives you a better start in life than a few thousand $ with an abusive family/no friends/no love, furthermore with most richer people from the middle-class you often have it that they never use their wealth anyways and live in shittier conditions than people with far less money out of their own voilition.

And yes, having love in your life is definetely more important than money (as long as the absolute bare minimum is fulfilled which it is at least in Western/Northern Europe and to a lesser degree in the entire Western world for everyone).
I wholeheartedly agree. Outside of starvation and possibly having to work in terrible jobs (most of which are only done by low status men anyway), being poor is way better than being an incel. If you're that type of poor that lives from gov handouts + has sex and connections in your life, you're WAY better-off than an incel.

It’s literally night and day difference. Almost as if normies lack the ability to see their hypocrisy.
Tbh the NPC meme seems eerily accurate. You cant make an AI bot perform genuine introspection or connection and the majority of normies seem the same as living AI bots

Tbh the NPC meme seems eerily accurate. You cant make an AI bot perform genuine introspection or connection and the majority of normies seem the same as living AI bots
Anything that goes against the status quo gets instantly dismissed by them, no matter how factual it is.

I wholeheartedly agree. Outside of starvation and possibly having to work in terrible jobs (most of which are only done by low status men anyway), being poor is way better than being an incel. If you're that type of poor that lives from gov handouts + has sex and connections in your life, you're WAY better-off than an incel.
I honestly envy NEETs, nothing more chilled than spending your life with friends/women with no trouble and nobody that wants to force you into something. "Parental support" for success is also an extremely double-edged sword, because it leads to success on paper, but can fuck you up emotionally (e.g. never being content with what you get, being critical of yourself to the highest degree, being able to do stuff, but being emotionally underdeveloped and overly dependent on authorities/worshipping authorities), it should also be said that not all stable looking families are really stable and behind some academic/professional success can stand a history of fucked up shit. Many middle-class kids never had a chance to make their own decisions in life and were raised as mere images of their parents. Their money is more a curse than a blessing.

Trust me in suburbs the most fucked up shit can happen (like poisoning of pets/sabotage of vehicles/permanent legal troubles), everything for the most profane reasons. Behind a veil of sunshine truly sickening stuff happens, some extremely criminal individuals come off as the nice guy next door everyone would dream of.

And middle-class is also today not a guarantee of success in the world, IQ/being NT/being good-looking helps you more than being born into a middle-class family. Would rather be a >6 feet, beautiful, IQ~130 chad born into the lower class than a small, ugly, IQ~85 incel from the middle class, the first will always get success due to his genetic traits, the other can at best hope for stagnation/can only lose something.

This is one of the reasons why I enjoy COVID and want this shit to last for fucking years to come
Keep people isolated and separated and social distancing for the next 20 years. My life is not going to change and I want everyone else to suffer so I can enjoy their suffering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back