Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Lifefuel] Operation Incel Commune

Or we get money and buy a hotel without being violent edgelords
Normies wouldn't even give us anything let alone a hotel not even a bit of land,so we would have to fight for it better to just get a isolated island of the Scottish highlands and then we would be better off

people with their own money can beginning with the donations and NEETs must have a credible reason with the parents to leave the home with money

Normies wouldn't even give us anything let alone a hotel not even a bit of land,so we would have to fight for it better to just get a isolated island of the Scottish highlands and then we would be better off
They're not going to ban an ugly person from buying a hotel.
people with their own money can beginning with the donations and NEETs must have a credible reason with the parents to leave the home with money
NEETs cant come unless they get NEETbux. No freeloading unless they agree to effectively be a full time janitor

for this reason NEETs need a motivation to escape with the money lying to their parents, for a person with a normal life is sufficient lying about a hypothetical trip with college students or his social circle, for a depressed and lonely NEET there are much more problems to find a credible motivation, according to me this is the main problem

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind hanging out w you guys but I like my current living situation. If you do this in southeast PA I'll come by to visit