Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Lifefuel...?] On behalf of Blackpill101

Whogivesafucc is white and mogs the majority of this forum into another dimensioms...

I like his posts but I just can't do anything but laugh when I see these posts from him.
He's not as GL as every claims him to be, in my opinion. He can definitely be truecel with autism. I just don't know why he defends ethnics so much.

He's not as GL as every claims him to be, in my opinion. He can definitely be truecel with autism. I just don't know why he defends ethnics so much.
He does not have autism....

Waiting for the post from you one day in which you describe how a girl has given you IOI's, but you're too "aspie" or whatever to act on it.

He does not have autism....
I'm not so sure of that tbh, but I guess I wouldn't really know. If so, he's borderline. Could probably get the bux, but I doubt he's gonna get approached.
Waiting for the post from you one day in which you describe how a girl has given you IOI's, but you're too "aspie" or whatever to act on it.
Never, not once, EVER, gotten an IOI. Been rejected, at minimum, 4 times.

I'm not so sure of that tbh, but I guess I wouldn't really know. If so, he's borderline. Could probably get the bux, but I doubt he's gonna get approached
I can send you the thread if you want. He admitted it

Hes a volcel, hes waiting for his white wahmen to sweep him off his feet like other sfcels.

Hes a volcel, hes waiting for his white wahmen to sweep him off his feet like other sfcels.
If you don't get approached by women, it's over. Approaching/PUA doesn't work. If women are interested, they will show you.

If you don't get approached by women, it's over. Approaching/PUA doesn't work. If women are interested, they will show you.
anime-sleeping-gif-2.gif

yea yea whatever you say StormfrontAqua

nigga are you blind ? I have the worst skin on this forum
View attachment 20700View attachment 20701

my face is covered in cystic acne scars. on top of that I have lazy eye + crooked nose

View attachment 20702

I am objectively 1.5-2 /10 (1 is reserved for dudes like in my sig)

I've yet to see someone on this forum that has uglier face than me. some people claim to be uglier but nobody ever seen them.
At least you are not curry, if you were curry you would be a giga truecel
-He has acne scars
-Balding (Easily NW3)
-A bad eye area + a lazy eye
-He is not very tall for German standards

O v e r
At least he is not curry

anime-sleeping-gif-2.gif

yea yea whatever you say StormfrontAqua
I'm not stormfront, I'm far-right. Not sure why thats a bad thing. I fight feminism and degeneracy in order to prevent inceldom from further expanding. StormfrontAqua is pretty genius tbh, might use that if StormlitAqua is taken when I want to sign up for something.

I'm a volcel who refuses to fuck non-white women.Honestly, having to resort to non-white women as a white male is not escaping inceldom, it is merely a second virginity added on to your first if you fuck a non-white. Good god, they disgust me. All those Asian girls who give me IOI's, all those black women, oh good god, those fucking monkeys, they're never getting this pure aryan white dick.

Not surprising at all

It really does make my heart pound and make me somewhat tear up being one of the only truecels here sometimes, but oh well

White people here are funny as fuck, (yes, even people who merely look white) I seriously feel like an ethnic on this board. If you press almost any white person here, they will eventually reveal how they have gotten IOI's, gotten approached by girls, etc, etc. Just off yourselves you fucking mentally ill larpers.
lol
all memes aside, It's really funny. You see white incels here compalning about how bad they have it, how truecel they are. and you believe them...people call them big truecel and stuff
but hey what do u know, later you see them saying "i groped a random girl and she kept messaging me later"

It seems like people forgot about your tinder experiment...
what experiment ?

At least you are not curry, if you were curry you would be a giga truecel

At least he is not curry
I am as dark as curries

LNDGuy
IMG 0276

23 matches damn

funny enough at this very moment I am running a tinder experiment with his pics in germany (cant be fucked to change location)

and he is failing here MISERABLY. I am swiping right for even UGLIEST girls, (only swiping left rarely for unlikely girls just so tinder dont think im a bot)

imma open his thread tomorrow. I still wanna wait a little in case he gets more matches but he is failing so bad. only 4 matches.

He's not white, he's Arab or something that only happens to have paler skin. If he's a shade darker, he might not be so lucky.
just like im 100% white but look like a sandnigger: irrelevant

23 matches damn

funny enough at this very moment I am running a tinder experiment with his pics in germany (cant be fucked to change location)

and he is failing here MISERABLY. I am swiping right for even UGLIEST girls, (only swiping left rarely for unlikely girls just so tinder dont think im a bot)

imma open his thread tomorrow. I still wanna wait a little in case he gets more matches but he is failing so bad. only 4 matches.
I got like 4-5 in a day(Hamburg) but 4 of these girls were really nice looking. Tinder in Germany isn't as active as in other countries and girls in Germany have higher standards.

@allbluee did an experiment as well. You should ask him for his results

It seems like people forgot about your tinder experiment...
yea lol, i wish I had it this easy(last number i got before i deleted it)
Unnamed

I'm a volcel who refuses to fuck non-white women.Honestly, having to resort to non-white women as a white male is not escaping inceldom, it is merely a second virginity added on to your first if you fuck a non-white. Good god, they disgust me. All those Asian girls who give me IOI's, all those black women, oh good god, those fucking monkeys, they're never getting this pure aryan white dick.
Never been given an IOI by any woman, colored or not. I went to college for engineering so I never interacted with women ever. The only time I do is at church, which is mostly white due to Lutheranism being predominately a white religion. I have never put my hands on a woman, for lust or hate.

I got like 4-5 in a day(Hamburg) but 4 of these girls were really nice looking. Tinder in Germany isn't as active as in other countries and girls in Germany have higher standards.

@allbluee did an experiment as well. You should ask him for his results

The standarts in Germany are higher than in London or New york. I just noticed a trend going for exotic people in germany.

Whogivesafucc just got like 3 matches after the first day, i first thought the tinder was broken but there is no way cuz the account was created new.

After 2 weeks he had like 13 matches although i swiped every girl here. Really really weird. It might have something to do with his selfies. His selfies are all in boring locations(in his house). Otherwise i cant explain this lol
yea lol, i wish I had it this easy(last number i got before i deleted it)
View attachment 20722

Fuark you sound extremely NT in this convi

Holy shit this is impressive

@allbluee is right. You do sound extremely NT in convos.

did u do any tellem experiment in germany ?
wonder how he would fare here

The standarts in Germany are higher than in London or New york. I just noticed a trend going for exotic people in germany.

Whogivesafucc just got like 3 matches after the first day, i first thought the tinder was broken but there is no way cuz the account was created new.

After 2 weeks he had like 13 matches although i swiped every girl here. Really really weird. It might have something to do with his selfies. His selfies are all in boring locations(in his house). Otherwise i cant explain this lol

Fuark you sound extremely NT in this convi
im getting same results
4 matches after 1 day

how can this even happen ? he MOGS many girls I swiped right
wtf

Complete BS. I don't believe a single bit of his shit.

First he came here as a nazicel then he said he is a flat-earther larping as a nazicel then he admitted that he is actually an arab who was larping as a nazicel who was also larping as a flat-earther. He was larping like that freaking inception movie. Most probably, he is actually a IT-shill who was larping as a nazicel larping as a flat-earther larping as an arab.

I don't believe him.

did u do any tellem experiment in germany ?
wonder how he would fare here

he would do awful in germany. I doubt that he will get ANY matches. I think whogivesafucc and twisted are the only people here who would get more than 3 matches a day in germany. Standarts are fucking high here

he was ugly as fuck with a jew nose i saw it on discord how tf did he ascend

Ah i forgot @knajjd

He would do best by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar in germany. I just have to set his age to 19 and a cute description and he would matchmog anyone here. He is so fucking underrated my cutie knajjdii

he would do awful in germany. I doubt that he will get ANY matches. I think whogivesafucc and twisted are the only people here who would get more than 3 matches a day in germany. Standarts are fucking high here
what happened to exotic factor then ?
he is a tyrone according to this forum

didn't know so many ppl already ran whogivesafucc experiment in europe
i wouldve done the experiment with tellem-t if I knew

what happened to exotic factor then ?
he is a tyrone according to this forum

didn't know so many ppl already ran whogivesafucc experiment in europe
i wouldve done the experiment with tellem-t if I knew

tellem t is not gl. He wont get any matches here in western germany. He appears beta in his pics and this is a total no-go for blacks.

Knajjd would outslay everybody on this fucking forum.
Tellem-t would do well in poland, like 3-4 matches a day guaranteed.

If i was a girl i would make knajjd my bf nohomo

If i was a girl i would make knajjd my bf nohomo
I kind of agree tbh also no homo. Men don't think like women though so if we were girls we'd probably reject him for being a turbomanlet.

Complete BS. I don't believe a single bit of his shit.

First he came here as a nazicel then he said he is a flat-earther larping as a nazicel then he admitted that he is actually an arab who was larping as a nazicel who was also larping as a flat-earther. He was larping like that freaking inception movie. Most probably, he is actually a IT-shill who was larping as a nazicel larping as a flat-earther larping as an arab.

I don't believe him.

Something was always off about him as well. Just by the way he would structure his sentences. He didn't have a natural way of "speaking". Even when non-english speakers write broken english, their posts still tend to have a logical flow to them. His often lacked this.

Something was always off about him as well. Just by the way he would structure his sentences. He didn't have a natural way of "speaking". Even when non-english speakers write broken english, their posts still tend to have a logical flow to them. His often lacked this.
spot on.

I wonder why Akarin was banned

I believed it and was raging at that faggot wishing I could behead him until I read "I met her at college bro she came up to me and started talking". Sounds fake as fuck unless he's super nt and/or chad
I wonder why Akarin was banned
wut

I believed it and was raging at that faggot wishing I could behead him until I read "I met her at college bro she came up to me and started talking". Sounds fake as fuck unless he's super nt and/or chad

wut

LMAO

just rope if this autistic fucking faggot actually got laid
he was a fakecel, he said he is attractive but he is turbo autist and cant approach women.
I hope he gets run over by an 18 wheeler

wut
JFL he is 5 foot 6 autist and expects us to believe a white foid approached him and it led to sex.

pics of your dick in her pussy or it didn't happen br0