Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LifeFuel: Just Picked Up One Oz Of Weed.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Just picked up an ounce of some high grade shit from my plug, I haven't smoked in a fat minute, so my tolerance should be way lower.

Gonna be a fun night, buddy boys :smonk: :feelsLSD:

@bigantennaemay1

Just picked up an ounce of some high grade shit from my plug, I haven't smoked in a fat minute, so my tolerance should be way lower.

Currently blazing :smonk:

IMG 0898 Small

Rate this gas @MACHETE

Damn Im jealous bro. How much it cost you?

GGUD SHIT
MACHETE APPROVEZ :smonk:

@Sneir
Thanks based weed brocel :smonk: :feelsLSD:

Strain if you were wondering.

Thanks based weed brocel :smonk: :feelsLSD:

Strain if you were wondering.
do you live in a legal area? lookz dope af

do you live in a legal area? lookz dope af
Nah, my plug just goes to legal areas and comes back. Really easy to find plugs at college.

Last edited:
I do indeed
Ah ok, legal or illegal area?

Also, in the area I live at least, 200$ is the typical price for an ounce. Since this is some very high quality stuff, my plug marked it up to profit off it.

Much rather pay extra for that high quality shit tho :smonk:

What a coincidence: I just took my first edible of the night, not a half hour ago. :smonk:

Soon, all my pain will be neutralized.

Based weed thread. :smonk::smonk::smonk:
Heck yeah bro, get high af :smonk:

:smonk::dab: get some junk food and enjoy

Ah ok, legal or illegal area?

Also, in the area I live at least, 200$ is the typical price for an ounce. Since this is some very high quality stuff, my plug marked it up to profit off it.

Much rather pay extra for that high quality shit tho :smonk:
It’s in the process of being made legal. Rn you can get charged if you have a certain amount. And that makes sense, it would be motivation to stop smoking so much to save it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back