Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [LifeFuel] Incel Trait: People commented on your photo profile that it looks like a wanted criminal

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So a side note from the time when I got my G1 driver's license, I had to take a photo for the my G1 driver license's photo. My Dad stood right beside me to help me go through registration processes. Then when he saw my photo, he told me that, 'You looked too aggressive that people would mistake you as some "wanted criminal".'

Tbh that was brutal af and it would mean that I would eventually make loads of enemies that wanted me dead and burning in hell. But however, I would interpret it as this, my face is striking normies and foids with fear and nightmares. Not to mention if I managed to musclemaxx and martialartmaxx (maby even heightmaxx and thugmaxx), normgroids will literally tremble in fear and crumble, thus I will have the ultimate cake of victory.

@Colvin76 @ThoughtfulCel @FinnCel @NuclearCel @LastGerman @JosefMengelecel

It’s better to be feared than looked down upon so its kind of a good thing I guess

I am a fucking dwarf, even if i make an angry face, i will get laughed at.

Enough with these DriverLicensePill threads, they attract all types of retards on here.

Some thought I was the teacher from my high school after seeing my class portrait

Some thought I was the teacher from my high school after seeing my class portrait
Brutally over if you looked too old among your same age peers.
I am a fucking dwarf, even if i make an angry face, i will get laughed at.

Enough with these DriverLicensePill threads, they attract all types of retards on here.
Inceldom is universal, even your driver license profile can't escape it either.

I got asked why I always look depressed in my photos jfl

Inceldom is universal, even your driver license profile can't escape it either.
I dont know who the fuck decided to spawn me in this world on brutal difficulty. What a sick fucking joke.

Yes, I often hear that I look like I'm gonna kill someone. People legit kinda get scared when they see me, even one teacher did, but I'm not sure why. Either I'm so much of a subhuman they treat me as an alien specie, or there may be some features that make me look like that, or maybe because I'm terroristmaxxing. I'd go with the second option.

Rather be intimidating to foids and normies, than just ugly
I dont know who the fuck decided to spawn me in this world on brutal difficulty. What a sick fucking joke.

Striking fear into people is way better than them shitting on you or punking you.

Thats why I beat anyone who steps onto my territory to death

20200525 023017

People do this to me in photos where I look ugly.

I’ve been told the same

Mogs me

Brutal tbh

Indeed. We live in a clown world where foids live life on tutorial island with all cheat codes on.
Incels live on legendary difficulty mode with modifiers while foids live life on recruit mode with god mode and cheat engine enabled

Incels live on legendary difficulty mode with modifiers while foids live life on recruit mode with god mode and cheat engine enabled
Women's rights was an atrocity.

brutal
no one has ever commented on my profile before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back