Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: People know you’re covering yourself due to your subhuman face

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
I remember back in the 11th grade when I started wearing a hoodie to cover my face a bit. People like my asshole aquitance automatically assumed i had my hood on because of my looks and i didn’t even tell him that. He then started telling people that I wore the hood cause i think i’m ugly.

Other people were treating me worst too and saying the word “ugly” around me. Later on everyone knew my insecurities and didn’t fucking care. They loved that i was covering my self. A person gave me stank looks and other people would be like “haha why is he covering himself he is still ugly” and a lesbian mental foid would take her anger out by calling me ugly constantly behind my back. Nobody gave a fuck that i was suffering. They wanted me to kill myself

anyways lesson of the day: Don’t make it obvious that you’re insecure due to your looks

i never leave the house without a hat to hide my massive head

another incel trait: you dont laugh even if something funny happens and you want to let it out because you look funny and ugly when you laugh and have been made fun of because of it previously

another incel trait: you dont laugh even if something funny happens and you want to let it out because you look funny and ugly when you laugh and have been made fun of because of it previously
happened to me because of how big my nostrils are, also because i have a weird sounding laugh.

I was laughing and some normie who was walking with his foid friends said "happy boy" in a sarcastic voice and they all laughed.

I was laughing and some normie who was walking with his foid friends said "happy boy" in a sarcastic voice and they all laughed.
that sucks brocel. i got told that i look hideous when laughing straight to my face. happened multiple times with different people. now i dont laugh anymore and even when im alone it just sucks the joy out of it knowing im looking even more hideous than usual rn

that sucks brocel. i got told that i look hideous when laughing straight to my face. happened multiple times with different people. now i dont laugh anymore and even when im alone it just sucks the joy out of it knowing im looking even more hideous than usual rn
Brutal, man.