Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Lifefuel for Currycels. A Currycel actually ascends with a Swedish, blonde foid.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
6cb603941d320a548068fc0ec8e9f829

Anything for Bobs and Vagene :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But she ugly

(1) happened in 1978, before hookup culture peaked and long before the rise of dating apps. There was still a chance back then of ascension.

(2) That guy still mogs most Indians (especially if he shaved, although I guess that look was common even with white people in 1978). He would be considered good looking for a Dravidian Indian.

Their sons are cursed. Imagine being an indian mutt in sweden.

she is ugly as fuck. not worth it in my opinion

Curries never fail to make me laugh
she is ugly as fuck. not worth it in my opinion
Remember that is 1978, the average foid looks like that today if you remove their make up and fake eyebrows

Later that week she fucked tyrone and this curry went ER

That would be good.

Also lol at this heavy driver licence pill.
That would be good? Are you Chad or something. She wouldn’t be for you if you are posting here JFL.

At least he got himself a wife and the foid didn’t rejected him

That would be good? Are you Chad or something.

No, race mixing is just bad and it is causing a lot of trouble in general. Why would someone support such atrocity? There is nothing wrong when white females stick to white men. It should be a standard for every race. Every female should stick to their own race.

At least he got himself a wife and the foid didn’t rejected him

Imagine their offspring...

No, race mixing is just bad and it is causing a lot of trouble in general. Why would someone support such atrocity? There is nothing wrong when white females stick to white men. It should be a standard for every race. Every female should stick to their own race.
I’m not a stormcuck cel so I don’t rlly care but I do feel bad for hapa males.

I’m not a stormcuck cel so I don’t rlly care but I do feel bad for hapa males.

It has nothing to do with bein ''stormcuck''. It is just a biological observation and a fact. Also, since you do feel sorry for hapa men, you do understand this problem. So I do not know where you are coming from.

It has nothing to do with bein ''stormcuck''. It is just a biological observation and a fact. Also, since you do feel sorry for hapa men, you do understand this problem. So I do not know where you are coming from.
Like I don't get mad when I see white foids with colored males cause it doesn't make a difference to me if a white foid is with Tyrone or if a white foid is with Chad. They aren't fucking me either way.

This was like forty years ago man, this doesn't apply now. Women are way more shallow than they used to be.

Either way, race mixing is disgusting.
But she ugly
Tbh, not that ugly. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Nordic women want black skin

He looks abo. Lol

Now that's what I call a turbo cuck

have you ever seen a female before? she is like a 3/10 at best
another "incel" with standards lmao she's young, fit and not deformed. what do u want ? a giga Stacy for this currycel?

She’s ugly but she’s still better looking than my looksmatch so I definitely would.

LMAO that's one long ride for pussy.