Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel dumb bitch having a mental breakdown behind me in traffic

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
was driving back from the supermarket in peak traffic and this female behind me kept tailgating me and every time we would stop she would do that thing females do when they're anxious where they sweep their hair back with both hands. I could see her gripping the top of the steering wheel with both hands really tightly. she kept doing this for around 20 minutes while we inched forward and she kept acting more and more agitated as traffic kept stopping :feelskek:
I have no idea what she was in a hurry to get home to but if it was actually serious the police would be dealing with it, dumb bitch was probably raging that chad was fucking her best friend or some female issue like that kek. made my day

breaktest her next time

toilets shouldn't drive anyway

was driving back from the supermarket in peak traffic and this female behind me kept tailgating me and every time we would stop she would do that thing females do when they're anxious where they sweep their hair back with both hands. I could see her gripping the top of the steering wheel with both hands really tightly. she kept doing this for around 20 minutes while we inched forward and she kept acting more and more agitated as traffic kept stopping :feelskek:
I have no idea what she was in a hurry to get home to but if it was actually serious the police would be dealing with it, dumb bitch was probably raging that chad was fucking her best friend or some female issue like that kek. made my day
Foids shouldn't fucking drive

the most important thing in driving is to STAND YOUR GROUND always seek revenge and always show your opponent who is the bigger man

Women get angry over the most stupid things.

She deserves to be mad.

She will die from a car crash by 2028