Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for curry phenocels, Indian male model

If you look at the comments youll see dudes thirsting over him while foids say he doesn't get their attention. Never began for us ethnics.

How is this lifefuel he mogs me to the gutter

He needs a stronger lower third to attract women I feel.
It's the skin tone and nose imo.
If he shaved his hair maybe he could fraud as black or west Indian.

curries = slayers

Minimum looks and height requirement to get female attention as a curry in 2020

Dude, you mog the shit out of him.

If you look at the comments youll see dudes thirsting over him while foids say he doesn't get their attention. Never began for us ethnics.

Brutal ethnicpill :feelsrope:

Such is usually the way of the twink, which him and many male models are. And @knajjd
Many male models have more gay guys lusting after them than women unless the male models are white, black or East Asian imo.

Many male models have more gay guys lusting after them than women unless the male models are white, black or East Asian imo.
White and asian maybe. Hard to find a twinkish black model though I'll give you that.

White and asian maybe. Hard to find a twinkish black model though I'll give you that.
What I was trying to say is that what I see in the comments on such videos and on instagram is that unless the male model is white, east asian or black not matter what their physical frame is (only good looking white, black and east asian guys can pull off the skinny look with foids tbh) most of the positive comments lusting over them are from gay guys and not foids.

Yeah, that's definitely one good-looking curry, but he's only one in a billion.