Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lifecel, I’ve given up on being happy

• Thread starter TheIncelStaresBack
  • Start date
TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I’m too goofy looking to find a woman, so pretty standard cel in that regard. But I’m also the most worthless workcel on top of that. Lowiq, learning disabled fuck with autism. No matter how hard I try, I always fuck something up. I make the same mistakes over and over and always forget simple details. I’ve never been liked at any job I’ve had due to poor performance and horrible interpersonal skills. So, I’m a successcel.

I have no interests or friends, for dimilar reasons mentioned above. So a hobbycel and socialcel too.

I literally have nothing to be happy about and everyday I’m delaying shooting myself in the fucking head.

Why the fuck was I cursed with these shit genetics.

Youve written this post pretty well. I doubt you have no talents.

But I too wonder why am I so fucking unlucky. And tired!

There's nothing for me to give up since I don't even remember what happiness felt like :feelsautistic:

I’m too goofy looking to find a woman, so pretty standard cel in that regard. But I’m also the most worthless workcel on top of that. Lowiq, learning disabled fuck with autism. No matter how hard I try, I always fuck something up. I make the same mistakes over and over and always forget simple details. I’ve never been liked at any job I’ve had due to poor performance and horrible interpersonal skills. So, I’m a successcel.

I have no interests or friends, for dimilar reasons mentioned above. So a hobbycel and socialcel too.

I literally have nothing to be happy about and everyday I’m delaying shooting myself in the fucking head.

Why the fuck was I cursed with these shit genetics.

if you can work then you are better than most incels who have total aversion to work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back