Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LIFE

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
50%
I’m drunk right now, sorry if I’m writing, I’m not hitting the keyboard. I use T9 to at least somehow normalize my spelling of words, so, the only thing that allows me to live is that I was drinking with my friends, or rather classmates, I’m absolutely better everyone in appearance, as if our director was just collecting some subhumans for our class lol

I’m drunk right now, sorry if I’m writing, I’m not hitting the keyboard. I use T9 to at least somehow normalize my spelling of words, so, the only thing that allows me to live is that I was drinking with my friends, or rather classmates, I’m absolutely better everyone in appearance, as if our director was just collecting some subhumans for our class lol
The cope is insane

I’m absolutely better everyone in appearance, as if our director was just collecting some subhumans for our class lol
They say that a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. :feelssus:

Why are there so many incels with alcohol problems, where do they get the money to buy it in the first place?

(of course from the labor slavery to which they are subjected)