Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Life with autism

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
When I was born people thought I would be retarded. I didn't speak a single word until I was 3 years old.

All of a sudden I could speak fluently in 2 languages, teached myself how to read and write (with 3 years old).

I had about 3 history books in my room, I memorized them all and knew a lot of events. I was (and still am) absolutely fascinated with history. At that point I memorized all countries on earth and their capitals.

In kindergarden I struggled to talk to people because everything other people said was just so uninteresting. I had two friends who I shared the same hobbies of building train tracks with.

I remember kindergarden as an amazing time. We both had habits of shaking our hands in weird ways and jumping around the room while building the tracks. It was a separate room from the main room.

The teachers in kindergarden would sometimes ask me and my mother what was wrong with me and why I'm like that. She said that's just how I am. I said I didn't know. I did notice I am different to other kids but I always deemed others uninteresting.

I was quite popular in kindergarden so to say, people liked me a lot because they called me "smart" and "helpful". I would always read what today's lunch was gonna be (it was written on a paper for the teachers) and when someone would go on vacation he/she would ask me where they went and what the capital of said country is etc. And I would tell them. Everybody loved me. The teachers were surprised by my abilities and praised me.

My biggest fear was loud noises. Other kids loved festivals and carnivals with rollercoasters etc. But I was always afraid of the loud music at these events.

I also had a Windows XP PC that a friend of my mom gave me, which functioned for a few years still. Had no internet but could play 2000s game on. I always turned down the volume on the speakers to 0 when starting up/shutting down the PC because I was afraid of the startup/shutdown sounds (I would get days of nightmares from listening to those)

In elementary people didnt praise me anymore but I was a reliable source of information. The teacher there loved me and sometimes I would help her correct homework and exams from the class. All my classmates begged me for extra points (would give a few). I had 2 friends I would regularly meet up with and we had a lot of fun. I went to a psychologist after a teacher recommended me to make an IQ test (got a very high IQ in the test). The psychologist said I should skip a grade but the teacher didn't want me to, as most students hated her and werent as smart as me but I would help her with correcting exams etc.

In secondary school (middle+high school) people all already knew each other from other nearby elementaries but I was the only male kid from my former class. They all already had friend groups and that's the first time when I just "didn't fit in". People said I was weird and what was wrong with me. I was ignored full time by girls and none of the boys wanted to talk to me really, except one fat guy who made fun of everyone and was my fake friend.

I don't feel like making this story longer because it only goes downhill but I suffered a lot in this school. I feel like I'm not made for this world. Everybody is different and it's so excuriating. I wish I could go back to kindergarden

Every time an ambulance or a train is driving by close to me I have to cover my ears and get panic while other people don't seem to mind.

Fakecel NT moggers too busy banging Stacy than to read this

I read it tbh, breaks my heart. I 'll give my backstory soon.

Your Life sounded goated in the beginning ngl.

Your Life sounded goated in the beginning ngl.
It was amazing until I was 11 years old. Then I was fucked. It was always over because adults always asked me what was wrong with me no matter how old I was, but it was nice being around little kids who weren't degenerates.

You remind me of Aspie John.

Aspie John was unable to attend daycare because he would grab his mother when she tried to leave him there.

When I was born people thought I would be retarded. I didn't speak a single word until I was 3 years old.

All of a sudden I could speak fluently in 2 languages, teached myself how to read and write (with 3 years old).

I had about 3 history books in my room, I memorized them all and knew a lot of events. I was (and still am) absolutely fascinated with history. At that point I memorized all countries on earth and their capitals.

In kindergarden I struggled to talk to people because everything other people said was just so uninteresting. I had two friends who I shared the same hobbies of building train tracks with.

I remember kindergarden as an amazing time. We both had habits of shaking our hands in weird ways and jumping around the room while building the tracks. It was a separate room from the main room.

The teachers in kindergarden would sometimes ask me and my mother what was wrong with me and why I'm like that. She said that's just how I am. I said I didn't know. I did notice I am different to other kids but I always deemed others uninteresting.

I was quite popular in kindergarden so to say, people liked me a lot because they called me "smart" and "helpful". I would always read what today's lunch was gonna be (it was written on a paper for the teachers) and when someone would go on vacation he/she would ask me where they went and what the capital of said country is etc. And I would tell them. Everybody loved me. The teachers were surprised by my abilities and praised me.

My biggest fear was loud noises. Other kids loved festivals and carnivals with rollercoasters etc. But I was always afraid of the loud music at these events.

I also had a Windows XP PC that a friend of my mom gave me, which functioned for a few years still. Had no internet but could play 2000s game on. I always turned down the volume on the speakers to 0 when starting up/shutting down the PC because I was afraid of the startup/shutdown sounds (I would get days of nightmares from listening to those)

In elementary people didnt praise me anymore but I was a reliable source of information. The teacher there loved me and sometimes I would help her correct homework and exams from the class. All my classmates begged me for extra points (would give a few). I had 2 friends I would regularly meet up with and we had a lot of fun. I went to a psychologist after a teacher recommended me to make an IQ test (got a very high IQ in the test). The psychologist said I should skip a grade but the teacher didn't want me to, as most students hated her and werent as smart as me but I would help her with correcting exams etc.

In secondary school (middle+high school) people all already knew each other from other nearby elementaries but I was the only male kid from my former class. They all already had friend groups and that's the first time when I just "didn't fit in". People said I was weird and what was wrong with me. I was ignored full time by girls and none of the boys wanted to talk to me really, except one fat guy who made fun of everyone and was my fake friend.

I don't feel like making this story longer because it only goes downhill but I suffered a lot in this school. I feel like I'm not made for this world. Everybody is different and it's so excuriating. I wish I could go back to kindergarden

Every time an ambulance or a train is driving by close to me I have to cover my ears and get panic while other people don't seem to mind.
Make a part 2 tbh

I feel this a lot now that I’m in Uni and it’s something I too have struggled with my entire scholastic career

Make a part 2 tbh
If you are looking for further elaboration of my secondary school life, look for my threads where I talk about past experiences. This is a good thread in my opinion.

If you are looking for further elaboration of my secondary school life, look for my threads where I talk about past experiences. This is a good thread in my opinion.
Aight

based and high iq life story, can relate to some of it being an autist myself

Holocaust on the NPC gene???

I can highly relate, down to a lot of details. Good to know my experience wasn’t unique

Aspie John was in a therapy program at that age.

Aspie John often read encyclopedias and dictionaries since he...Hahaha. Pathetic.

Connector Blocks, cords, Lincoln Logs, Encyclopedia Collection, Dictionary.

No Game Boy Color or Game Boy Advance?

Flute, Etch-A-Sketch

That was for my grandmother's Compaq business PC. I spent hours modifying ROMs and using emulators like Dolphin, VBA-link, NoGBA,

Whackahack(Pre-2010), torrents, Shoddy Battle, et cetera... (EasyMouseJoy, N64 emulators to play Kirby Crystal Shards 64, SSB with Kaillera).

I used MUGEN and Hamachi at this age as well.

I used to enjoy playing with train sets as well.

View attachment 637806

I coped with knowledge qas a young child by reading encyclopedias, dictionaries, et cetera...I spent hours in the basement reading fanfiction and playing with emulators/hex editors.

I had a cheap plastic flute when I was a young child. I used it sometimes. I generally coped with encyclopedias, maps, and medical books, however.

I'm autistic too. The pain never ends for autists like us.

You mostly mentioned school years. I don't know how old you are, but even after school and university, when you start working, and you notice how your colleagues are able to make conversation so easily whereas you know that the moment you open your mouth, you will say something that is just downright stupid or creepy, and it will be off-putting to everyone and the rumors will start flying and you'll lose your job again.

The foid colleague will sue you for stalking her just because you were extremely nervous while talking to her and you said some things that made her "uncomfortable" and you didn't even realize the things you said would make a person uncomfortable. But it doesn't matter. Suddenly, you get called a stalker by everyone. Because the narcissistic bitch thinks that the only reason you were nervous while talking to her was you were in love with her and you wanted something more, whereas you are always nervous in social situations as an autist.

And when a Chad says the same things, the foid will drool and will gladly get her slutty ass fucked by him.

On and on...

This world doesn't deserve a high iq god like you humans and disgusting animals only cating about sex , superficial crap and mainstream shit.

O
I'm autistic too. The pain never ends for autists like us.

You mostly mentioned school years. I don't know how old you are, but even after school and university, when you start working, and you notice how your colleagues are able to make conversation so easily whereas you know that the moment you open your mouth, you will say something that is just downright stupid or creepy, and it will be off-putting to everyone and the rumors will start flying and you'll lose your job again.

The foid colleague will sue you for stalking her just because you were extremely nervous while talking to her and you said some things that made her "uncomfortable" and you didn't even realize the things you said would make a person uncomfortable. But it doesn't matter. Suddenly, you get called a stalker by everyone. Because the narcissistic bitch thinks that the only reason you were nervous while talking to her was you were in love with her and you wanted something more, whereas you are always nervous in social situations as an autist.

And when a Chad says the same things, the foid will drool and will gladly get her slutty ass fucked by him.

On and on...
OvER before it even began chico

I loved cars or buses more so than trains as a kid and love history and geography but I grew out of it due to events in my life becoming more hectic and complicated so if anything I understand where you're coming from.

I've readed whole text, I have expected that this woud be much harder, but the whole post was lightly written. You're a typical autist, high IQ, specialy interested in one specific topic, anoyed by loud noices and a social outcast. Because of this, remember: autism is a dual-eged sword. Personaly, I'm slighty aspergerish and I have theese above symthoms in smaller in larger quantities, mostly the obsesion about firearms, mostly bri'ish ones.

And I have a couple questions for you:
- Do you have a problem with irony? Sometimes I have problems with understanding it
-Since you're keen about history, woud you recomed books about XIX centry british firearms, like Sniders (all marks) if you know any?
-Had you heard that you are too honest about something wich anoyes normalfags?:feelsEhh:

Aspie John was unable to attend daycare because he would grab his mother when she tried to leave him there.

As a young child, Aspie John had little social interaction and spent kindergarten chewing on pencils alone.