Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My Life (most important chapter)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I was a happy redpiller.
I was aware it wasn't working as promised but at least I loved everything and my life, watching Hamza every day until...

Hamza Vs whatwaffle, redpill vs blackpill debate

What is a blackpill?
Sounds bullshit "just give up bro"
Checks out his channel
"Maybe he does have a point... Why do I work and looksmax but still get fewer results than lazy chad?"

Realizes he has no friends and that will never change regardless of how much he improves his jaw because he is a fucking sperg

Realizes his starting conditions are fucked and everyone around you had it better from the start on, narcissist and borderline single mother chased a Muslim street nigger and now I'm a slight shade of darker white, albeit still white but if you look closer I have more of a "golden" skin tone than other people of my race + I'm an immigrant regardless, I have no race to belong to, I only know that I'm 50% Romanian and I have no idea what the other 50% are.

Supposed to be twins, other fetus died. Born via C section. My body span 180* the wrong way around just before my mother should have delivered. This is the biggest sign that fetuses have some higher up consciousness and they know what will happen and what's beyond life, so that's why it tried to kill itself, or should I say I tried to kill myself before I was born. I was destined to be fucked from the very start and....

In every alternative scenario... I wouldn't have been born. I'm not supposed to be born. I only was born because two people from two different countries met each other in a third country, decided to fuck and leave each other despite being psychotic, and I only survived thanks to 21st century technology and sheer luck, despite being unwanted and unplanned.

I was always one of the shortest kids in my class until I (unironically) hit the gym which have me an instant 5cm (2in) height boost. Looking back at some of my pictures next to my classmates is brutal. My mother always wanted me to have long hair and until last year February refused to allow me to go to the barber to get my hair short. Strangers always mistook me for a girl until I had short hair. Most of the clothing I had as a baby was pink, against my will. I confronted her about it, if it was because she hated my father and she hated me, or if she wanted a girl. She denied everything.

I got increasingly blackpilled. I heard of the word incel but I never thought of it. I was just a normie on my way to become chad.

Prologue: A lot of things happened before this already. I could almost call it a pre-blackpill-era. Almost. Until this point I was a jester that found out about the redpill months ago and now was improving myself to my genetic potential.

May 2022
I looksmaxed for almost a year! I have this girl I'm interested in from my school... I'm gonna cold approach, shes totally gonna say yes. At this point I'm one of the highest SMV boys in my school and basically a chad right? I'm the only looksmaxed and gym goer (aside from a handful of people)

She said no and I was startled. As she turned away from me I was confused as to why someone from my looks range would reject me, I had gone to the gym for almost a year unlike all other boys from my grade...

Well, first 3 approaches are just warm up bro

June 2022
A German journalist YouTube channel called strg+f posted a video about incels that I randomly stumbled upon.

It was this very 20 minute documentary that would ruin my life forever, but I dismissed it as being just another documentary. But the term incel stayed in my mind forever and would come back later to bite me...

Fun fact:
I never had real friends, only people who looked down on me (literally too) people who viewed me as inferior due to my birth stats in which I had no control over. People who critized me for everything I did wrong and ignored me when I wasn't jestermaxing enough.

I had summer break 2022 and went to the gym every day. I was cold approaching a girl from my gym above my looks range.

She said yes to a date.

We met up at a public place and just talked, it was very pleasant. She left to another country a week later. Was she doing it because she knew she was going? Or was she genuinely interested in me. I felt like a hero chad after talking to her on my first (and last) date.

Fun fact: Girls have been Ewing me all my life when forced to be in proximity of 1,5 meters from me.

Then at a school organized class sleepover , I don't want to disclose the exact details, when we were chatting my class told me I was insignificant and they didn't talk about me.

Headshot. My entire redpill self shattered on the spot. Like a glass house in a meteorite impact. Until then I had to endure many blackpills already, that I realized, but I could cope very easily. I thought I had gone from jester to a somewhat of a reputation. I realized. The blackpill is the truth. I said nothing and sit in the room, full of cheerful chatting people for 10 more minutes with a neutral facial expression, which felt like 10 years. Finally I excused myself to the bathroom. I didn't want to leave the room on the spot and further drag my ego into the ground.

11pm, September 8th 2022.
Betrayed had a miserable day, even before this incident. Forced to be around his classmates all day, with no respect.

I went to my room and decided to check my phone. I would have loved to sleep, but I needed to guard the door for the other guys to come in later, otherwise my teacher would have fucked me over (peace in class is of highest priority)

I remember. Incels.is.

I had known this site. Do you remember that documentary I told you. They showed me.

I was scrolling through your posts once again, feeling frustrated at everything and yet relating to everything. I wasn't a normie, let alone a chad. I will never be a normie. I have bug eyes and I have been picked on for my facial features like my crooked nose.

I am an incel.

I registered an account. ...
Name..?
Ich wurde verraten. Man hat mich betrogen. In scheiss verhältnisse Reingebirgen. Scheiss start Vorraussetzungen. Man hat mir gesagt es ist normal und es ist nicht wichtig. Man hat mir gesagt ich kann immer an mir arbeiten und so glücklich werden. Man hat mir gesagt dass ich für das womit andere geboren wurde, schuften muss, obwohl ich es nie erreichen werde. Meine Mutter, meine "Freunde", meine Klassenkameraden, mein Verstand. Jeder hat mich verraten. Jetzt sehe ich die Wahrheit. Die Wahrheit meines Lebens.
Yes, that's it

Epilogue:
I originally intended to just write about this documentary that came to mind, but it felt good to release my thoughts and experiences somewhere. This was the deciding period of my life. I have still looksmaxed and cold approached after registering here. 0 success, some were just no, some were even more brutal.

tags:
@Retardinator
@DarkStarDown
@Waco
@MiSKiRaT

I was a happy redpiller.
I was aware it wasn't working as promised but at least I loved everything and my life, watching Hamza every day until...

Hamza Vs whatwaffle, redpill vs blackpill debate

What is a blackpill?
Sounds bullshit "just give up bro"
Checks out his channel
"Maybe he does have a point... Why do I work and looksmax but still get fewer results than lazy chad?"

Realizes he has no friends and that will never change regardless of how much he improves his jaw because he is a fucking sperg

Realizes his starting conditions are fucked and everyone around you had it better from the start on, narcissist and borderline single mother chased a Muslim street nigger and now I'm a slight shade of darker white, albeit still white but if you look closer I have more of a "golden" skin tone than other people of my race + I'm an immigrant regardless, I have no race to belong to, I only know that I'm 50% Romanian and I have no idea what the other 50% are.

Supposed to be twins, other fetus died. Born via C section. My body span 180* the wrong way around just before my mother should have delivered. This is the biggest sign that fetuses have some higher up consciousness and they know what will happen and what's beyond life, so that's why it tried to kill itself, or should I say I tried to kill myself before I was born. I was destined to be fucked from the very start and....

In every alternative scenario... I wouldn't have been born. I'm not supposed to be born. I only was born because two people from two different countries met each other in a third country, decided to fuck and leave each other despite being psychotic, and I only survived thanks to 21st century technology and sheer luck, despite being unwanted and unplanned.

I was always one of the shortest kids in my class until I (unironically) hit the gym which have me an instant 5cm (2in) height boost. Looking back at some of my pictures next to my classmates is brutal. My mother always wanted me to have long hair and until last year February refused to allow me to go to the barber to get my hair short. Strangers always mistook me for a girl until I had short hair. Most of the clothing I had as a baby was pink, against my will. I confronted her about it, if it was because she hated my father and she hated me, or if she wanted a girl. She denied everything.

I got increasingly blackpilled. I heard of the word incel but I never thought of it. I was just a normie on my way to become chad.

Prologue: A lot of things happened before this already. I could almost call it a pre-blackpill-era. Almost. Until this point I was a jester that found out about the redpill months ago and now was improving myself to my genetic potential.

May 2022
I looksmaxed for almost a year! I have this girl I'm interested in from my school... I'm gonna cold approach, shes totally gonna say yes. At this point I'm one of the highest SMV boys in my school and basically a chad right? I'm the only looksmaxed and gym goer (aside from a handful of people)

She said no and I was startled. As she turned away from me I was confused as to why someone from my looks range would reject me, I had gone to the gym for almost a year unlike all other boys from my grade...

Well, first 3 approaches are just warm up bro

June 2022
A German journalist YouTube channel called strg+f posted a video about incels that I randomly stumbled upon.

It was this very 20 minute documentary that would ruin my life forever, but I dismissed it as being just another documentary. But the term incel stayed in my mind forever and would come back later to bite me...

Fun fact:
I never had real friends, only people who looked down on me (literally too) people who viewed me as inferior due to my birth stats in which I had no control over. People who critized me for everything I did wrong and ignored me when I wasn't jestermaxing enough.

I had summer break 2022 and went to the gym every day. I was cold approaching a girl from my gym above my looks range.

She said yes to a date.

We met up at a public place and just talked, it was very pleasant. She left to another country a week later. Was she doing it because she knew she was going? Or was she genuinely interested in me. I felt like a hero chad after talking to her on my first (and last) date.

Fun fact: Girls have been Ewing me all my life when forced to be in proximity of 1,5 meters from me.

Then at a school organized class sleepover , I don't want to disclose the exact details, when we were chatting my class told me I was insignificant and they didn't talk about me.

Headshot. My entire redpill self shattered on the spot. Like a glass house in a meteorite impact. Until then I had to endure many blackpills already, that I realized, but I could cope very easily. I thought I had gone from jester to a somewhat of a reputation. I realized. The blackpill is the truth. I said nothing and sit in the room, full of cheerful chatting people for 10 more minutes with a neutral facial expression, which felt like 10 years. Finally I excused myself to the bathroom. I didn't want to leave the room on the spot and further drag my ego into the ground.

11pm, September 8th 2022.
Betrayed had a miserable day, even before this incident. Forced to be around his classmates all day, with no respect.

I went to my room and decided to check my phone. I would have loved to sleep, but I needed to guard the door for the other guys to come in later, otherwise my teacher would have fucked me over (peace in class is of highest priority)

I remember. Incels.is.

I had known this site. Do you remember that documentary I told you. They showed me.

I was scrolling through your posts once again, feeling frustrated at everything and yet relating to everything. I wasn't a normie, let alone a chad. I will never be a normie. I have bug eyes and I have been picked on for my facial features like my crooked nose.

I am an incel.

I registered an account. ...
Name..?
Ich wurde verraten. Man hat mich betrogen. In scheiss verhältnisse Reingebirgen. Scheiss start Vorraussetzungen. Man hat mir gesagt es ist normal und es ist nicht wichtig. Man hat mir gesagt ich kann immer an mir arbeiten und so glücklich werden. Man hat mir gesagt dass ich für das womit andere geboren wurde, schuften muss, obwohl ich es nie erreichen werde. Meine Mutter, meine "Freunde", meine Klassenkameraden, mein Verstand. Jeder hat mich verraten. Jetzt sehe ich die Wahrheit. Die Wahrheit meines Lebens.
Yes, that's it

Epilogue:
I originally intended to just write about this documentary that came to mind, but it felt good to release my thoughts and experiences somewhere. This was the deciding period of my life. I have still looksmaxed and cold approached after registering here. 0 success, some were just no, some were even more brutal.

tags:
@Retardinator
@DarkStarDown
@Waco
@MiSKiRaT
NENN MICH DROGEN BARON MIT DEM KOXDEALER FLOW DU KLEINER HUNDESOHN AUS KÖLN (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

Death grips mc ride

You have to write a sequel. :feelsdevil:

mogs me getting a date

It was this very 20 minute documentary that would ruin my life forever
The documentary didn't ruin your life. It made you realize that your life was ruined.
I was cold approaching a girl from my gym above my looks range.

She said yes to a date.

We met up at a public place and just talked, it was very pleasant.
:chad:

Well written.

Sounds somewhat similar to mine. I was a redpiller for most of highschool and when I first started college. Overtime, reflecting back on incidents in the past and how after self improving for so many consistent periods of time with no results, that the blackball is truth.

Fucking brutal how despite being a consistent gym goer -which mogs 90% of people at your age- you got shot down like that. Objectively speaking, girls should be praising & circling you for your dedication to masculinity. Clown world:feelsclown:

Mogs me for having a date I’m dateless KHV