Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Life plan of a truecel (POORCELS ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Kinda cringe, but mostly based.

you'll get bored of it eventually.

Fuck man, im jealous. Even when i get my parent's stuff im gonna get only the half of it.

I suppose I am also an inheritancel but I have 2 chad brothers and one sister, just brutal. I'm sure they'll find a way to conspire so i receive very little of my parents mass wealth. I'm surely destined for a life of gruelling fail. Tbh, my parents are at the moment willing to put up with my LDARing but I doubt my sibling will be. The rope is nigh.

You don’t get rich from apartment rentals. Nothing but a pain is the azz. Been there, done that. Enjoy vacation while tenants call you at 12:00 with another problem.
Hearing this from a forum member is very reassuring, because my younger brother has been pestering me to invest in rental properties for years now, but I've always been very wary and skeptical of it.
As an incel, I don't like dealing with people, and would rather just invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks, bonds, and cryptocurrencies. I don't need the headaches and stress of dealing with real estate.

how do u plan to get 300k in 3 years? genuinely curious, im poorcel at moment but im thinking of saving but all options are low interest returns/rates, unless u risk all ur money.
Simple. It's called compound interest + regular contributions into my investment portfolio of stocks, bonds, and cryptocurrencies.
Of course, the market can have a downturn, which would be even better for me because it would allow me to buy shares at a discount. So, in the long run, either way, I win.

You still are not going to find happiness

give me money

this is suicidefuel for me i know u warned me but i wagecuck to stay alive i live in ghetto wonder i fi die every time i walk in street i have 4 hours free after work is hell its going to kill me. Its so over. sad

give me money

this is suicidefuel for me i know u warned me but i wagecuck to stay alive i live in ghetto wonder i fi die every time i walk in street i have 4 hours free after work is hell its going to kill me. Its so over. sad
Incline

neet life is the only life fit for subhumans