Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life is too long

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Only 25 and already had enough of this shit, I hate being a sand nigger.

Whoever came up with the phrase that life is short was either coping or not an incel tbh
Life drags by and seems never ending when you are an incel.

Exactly the same except I'm a latino nigger. Life is too short only when you get to enjoy love, sex, and material goods

Just wait until the agepill kicks in.

to be honest, when most people say life is short, technically they are right but wrong also.

I have held the belief for years that the "duration"/ how long life feels like depends on your whole social life. if you are always getting up to stuff ( other than work) being busy, hanging out with people etc life is going to feel short as fuck. But if you are in a situation, like us, where you are depressed af, lonely, bored, have fuck all interests, life is going to feel long as fuck.
I wont deny that when u look back at your life, 99% of the time u will think, "holy fuck so and so was 10 years ago? "but thats just a natural reaction really

And youth is too short. But I think all will be over soon.

Yeah. I never understood why people say life is short. Its the longest thing you will ever do

when your life is shit you never want it to last long. I know from experience. If I was a chad I'd enjoy myself. I'd soak up every last second of my 80 year lifespan. Sadly, with only my copes and a few online friends it doesn't seem worth continuing for that long. I want to hold on though, until I have no choice but to give up

Whoever came up with the phrase that life is short was either coping or not an incel tbh
Life drags by and seems never ending when you are an incel.
Feels like I’ve lived twelve lifetimes with how tiring it all is

Better live as chad one day than live as incel for 50+ years

Life is way to long as an incel.

Feels like I’ve lived twelve lifetimes with how tiring it all is
Life as an incel consists of "cope cycling" as I think @Legendarywristcel put it.
Very depressing because you have to reinvent whatever interests you dwell on periodically every 3 to 5 years but there's only a limited amount of topics you can obsess over for that long.
How you miss out on being able to take it easy and not having to preoccupy yourself with these painstaking imaginative cope cyclings is one of the more infuriating parts of inceldom and your looksmatch insisting on wanting nothing to do with you imo. You are forced to spend time in boredom and if all by yourself with no online activity, eventually become engrossed in your mind and feel completely isolated from everything. It's like you mentally age 10 to 20 years ahead of time. It's brutal.

life is too long for incels
life is too short for chads

Not from Egypt, all are subhuman.
Didn't I already show you some Egyptian Chaddams last time already? You were like all (except 2) had light eyes, that's why.

Didn't I already show you some Egyptian Chaddams last time already? You were like all (except 2) had light eyes, that's why.
I don't have blue eyes, therefore I (along with the vast majority of fesikhcels) am subhuman

I don't have blue eyes, therefore I (along with the vast majority of fesikhcels) am subhuman
If you have brown eyes, it is beyond over at this point.
The only way to survive is be actual gigachad
Gigachad holding money | GigaChad | Know Your Meme