Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Life is so strange and mysterious"

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
No it's fucking not. The rules are plain and fucking simple

There is no thing such as soul mates, there is an obvious reason for why youre attracted to who you are
And also its just your organism instinct of wanting to reproduce

You and your friends are friends for obvious and simple reasons, not because it was decided by fate or destiny
Your organism is forced to communicate and participate in such relations, and the people who are your friends were the ones who were happened to be introduced to you

Life is just breathing, consuming, reproducing and dying
Nothing mysterious or strange

Only thing that is strange and mysterious is the concept of death and why we are here (not mysterious for religious people aka 99% of the world)

But it's simple
When you die you stop breathing, feeling, and overall existing (and if youre religious then you go to some magical place after)
And the reason we are here is because our parents decided to have sex

Seriously this life isn't mysterious/strange at all I am fucking tired of hearing it
What is strange is people acting like this is some magical interesting place full of meaning
and not just a total meaningless dystopia and hell to live in except for when you are young and not sub 5 or disabled

MEN WERE BORN TO WAGE WAR, SEX, CONQUER AND HAVE FUN DOING IT! THAT WAS OUR MEANING.. TO COMPETE AND DOMINATE
NOW WE ARE FORCED TO MASTURBATE TO PIXELS TO FULFILL OUR SEXUAL DESIRES, PAY TAXES, PAY RENT AND MORTAGE, RESPECT PRONOUNS, BE ASHAMED OF LIKING YOUNGER LOOKING GIRLS (im not talking about minors), RESPECT SEX WORKERS, BE OKAY WITH OUR CHILDREN BECOMING GAY/LESBIAN, ALLOW OUR SELVES TO LIVE A SEXLESS AND WORTHLESS LIVE JUST BECAUSE WE ARE A FEW INCHES SHORT OR BECAUSE WE ARE MISSING A FEW MILLIMETRES OF BONE IN OUR JAW, TO NOT LOOK AT A WOMANS INAPPROPRIATE PARTS ALTHOUGH THEY ARE WEARING THE TIGHTEST CLOTHES EVER, BE ASHAMED OF THINKING THAT A MAN SHOULD WORK AND A WOMAN SHOULD CLEAN AND KNOW HOW TO COOK, THINK ITS OUR FAULT IF A WOMAN CHEATS ON YOU,. AND SETTLE AS A BETABUXXER IF YOU EVER WANT TO HAVE A WIFE AND KIDS
AND LITERALLY PLAY CHILD SUPPORT IF YOUR WOMAN DECIDES TO HAVE SEX WITH A NIG AND GET PREGNANT AND THE NIG LEAVES HER

Last edited:
No it's fucking not the rules and gameplay is plain and fucking simple
There is no thing such as soul mates, there is an obvious reason for why youre attracted to who you are
And also its just your organism instinct of wanting to reproduce
Only thing that is strange and mysterious is the concent of death and why we are here
To reprodooce or die trying

Sometimes i do believe in destiny or fate.

"Muh everything is predetermined" is cope

thats why I watch mystery diagnosis

bUt LiFe iS a GiFt

If you're mediocre at everything, YOU'RE FUCKING SCREWED.

It's more comparable to a nightmare, unless you are above-average at something useful (like intelligence).
absolutely :yes:

Thank you for saying what everyone else is too pussy to say

Everything is a mystery to normies because they are braindead

Life is a mystery to normies because they just drift along without ever having to learn any of the mechanics. Non-NTs and uggos have a unique perspective of the system because they had to rationalize their lack of success in it.

Let me spell it correctly

Life is so sadistic and evil

I think it's pretty strange and mysterious. Not society, that's about your social value and economic class and geographic region you were born in; culture and looks.
Life is fucking weird if you think about it. Why was I born? My parents fucked, but why was I born right now, why not hundreds of years after or before. Why is right now? How can you measure time? What is time? Why is a circle's circumference to diameter 3.1459265... Why are prime numbers. Why does light not travel instantaneously. what marvel is the tech that allows the incomprehensible billion humans alive to communicate freely. Who were the generations of scientists and philosophers that gave some answers and gave comprehensible models of the universe? How was the perfect and resilient machine that is your body prototyped?
More questions about human nature: Why do people make the same mistakes? Why is coping strong? Why is validation so addicting? Why are some forms of body so much more pleasing and desirable than others.
So bizarre. And I'm mad because I'm too fucking thick to understand ideas that have already been written by much greater men than myself.

I think it's pretty strange and mysterious. Not society, that's about your social value and economic class and geographic region you were born in; culture and looks.
Life is fucking weird if you think about it. Why was I born? My parents fucked, but why was I born right now, why not hundreds of years after or before. Why is right now? How can you measure time? What is time? Why is a circle's circumference to diameter 3.1459265... Why are prime numbers. Why does light not travel instantaneously. what marvel is the tech that allows the incomprehensible billion humans alive to communicate freely. Who were the generations of scientists and philosophers that gave some answers and gave comprehensible models of the universe? How was the perfect and resilient machine that is your body prototyped?
More questions about human nature: Why do people make the same mistakes? Why is coping strong? Why is validation so addicting? Why are some forms of body so much more pleasing and desirable than others.
So bizarre. And I'm mad because I'm too fucking thick to understand ideas that have already been written by much greater men than myself
Yeah sure buddy. Lets see How mysterious life IS when death IS right AT Your throat