Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life is not real

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
rope infinity ♾️

rope infinity ♾️

Executioner
★★
Life just doesn't seem real. Like what, this is my whole purpose just to fill a gap of another worthless human, get replaced by another. Why is it soo cruel to us. I don't remember when was the last time I actually felt happy. Nothing seems real, it just makes me anxious. Like what just be born to wageslave and die. Not have any good memories in your deathbed. No family near you. It's like somebody is playing a cruel joke on me. Sometimes I wish it was all fake, I would wake up in body of a happy successful chad, that this life is just a nightmare nothing else. :feelsrope:

Life in the mother's belly is a genetic lottery, and the rest of your life after being born is just trying to live with the consequences of the result :feelsbadman:

yeah everything is fake

Life in the mother's belly is a genetic lottery, and the rest of your life after being born is just trying to live with the consequences of the result :feelsbadman:
I hate how the jews done this to us

you are alive but you dont live

Life just doesn't seem real. Like what, this is my whole purpose just to fill a gap of another worthless human, get replaced by another. Why is it soo cruel to us. I don't remember when was the last time I actually felt happy. Nothing seems real, it just makes me anxious. Like what just be born to wageslave and die. Not have any good memories in your deathbed. No family near you. It's like somebody is playing a cruel joke on me. Sometimes I wish it was all fake, I would wake up in body of a happy successful chad, that this life is just a nightmare nothing else. :feelsrope:
It is the end