Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Life is never exciting.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Everything is so boring, same shit everyday with the occasional difference. No thrills in life to brighten your mood has really made me tired of life.
I've been trying to get get laid/ have my first kiss for so long and nothing has changed, I'm still a loser virgin that can't attract a female.

Crustaciouse said:
Everything is so boring, same shit everyday with the occasional difference. No thrills in life to brighten your mood has really made me tired of life.
I've been trying to get get laid/ have my first kiss for so long and nothing has changed, I'm still a loser virgin that can't attract a female.

Are you 23?

Crustaciouse said:

Well, there is still some hope for you.
You just need to BELIEVE in yourself.

I feel the same way, also 21. Video games are boring. Movies are boring. Watching youtube videos is boring. Reading is boring. Browsing mindlessly is becoming boring. I dont know what to do with myself tbh.

fuck man, am I really that old?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Well, there is still some hope for you.
You just need to BELIEVE in yourself.

cope 20 + its over

yeah its over for us, i dont know how many more fucking years i can live on this dreaded planet.

I miss when I was a child, everything held so much promise. I could get lost for hours in a video game or a book.

yes same here
no changes on the horizon
only more of the same

I've learned to let go of my desires and focus on other things. I understand that almost all males need sex to have a healthy mind though.

Every day is exciting if your good looking because you literally just have to walk to the grocery store to get validated. Its shit for us because we're deprived of validation and so our dopamine receptors are fried from so much misery

Killfatsluts said:
Every day is exciting if your good looking because you literally just have to walk to the grocery store to get validated. Its shit for us because we're deprived of validation and so our dopamine receptors are fried from so much misery

Agreed. As a good looking human you don't have to even try to find happiness. Happiness finds you.

I can relate..
"Everything is so boring, same shit everyday with the occasional difference. No thrills in life to brighten your mood has really made me tired of life."
Yeah same shit everyday... same fucking shit.. meanwhile people like chads experience the life to the fullest, different things everyday, different entertainments, different girls each time etc.. It's just fucking sad.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont know how many more fucking years i can live on this dreaded planet.

however many u have to

Total Imbecile said:
I feel the same way, also 21. Video games are boring. Movies are boring. Watching youtube videos is boring. Reading is boring. Browsing mindlessly is becoming boring. I dont know what to do with myself tbh.

Do drugs

I used to be bored, then I turned 30 and my health failed so I spend all my time managing that and keeping watch on Washington to see if I'm gonna lose my health care.

I don't even have the energy or care to make a meaningful post. Only the fact that I acknowledged this thread. That's how bad it is.

Life has never been exciting for an Incel. However, they maybe some tight routes for you take, to escape from inceldom.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't even have the energy or care to make a meaningful post. Only the fact that I acknowledged this thread. That's how bad it is.
Damn, that's brutal... I used to put effort into my older posts...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn, that's brutal... I used to put in effort in my older posts...

And why'd you stop?

Daily reminder that 90% of your formative, exciting experiences happen before 25.
Daily reminder that your later years are built on the foundations of your younger years
Daily reminder you can expect your life to level off at a certain point and fall into a routine
Daily reminder that time moves quicker as you age. You have already experienced 50% of your subjective life by 25

It's over for you. You are a walking, talking corpse

Kointo said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Damn, that's brutal... I used to put in effort in my older posts...
And why'd you stop?
Realized it was meaningless, I still try every once in a while...

I've seen you dropped some black pills, good job :).

Mahlo said:
Daily reminder you can expect your life to level off at a certain point and fall into a routine

My life has always been a routine. How could it feel any worse?

QuantumDummy said:
I don't even have the energy or care to make a meaningful post. Only the fact that I acknowledged this thread. That's how bad it is.

same.

Rahmawn said:
you're not gonna sui, you're in it for the long haul

true, but life can only go more shittier from here. it will never go up while trapped in inceldom

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
true, but life can only go more shittier from here. it will never go up while trapped in inceldom

Sex bots are in development man

boredom is a real killer. especially when you look on Instagram or whatever and see people you know posting pictures of themselves at a good college, partying, or having fun with friends. it sucks just chugging along at a min wage job, coming home to an angry and tired mother.