Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is like a series of tortures.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Literally what life is. Constant struggle,constant fulfiling of quotas. University,high school,bullies,suckinng up to others. Social networks,friends whstever.
It all fucking SUCKs and I wouldn't give a FUCK if they all died. Fuck this life man.Constant shit and disrespect and problems andd MILLIONS of obligations and shit.
Like wtf man I wanna like legit just lie down at some meadow and like rest for like 1000 years. Just forget about all this shit.

JFL if you are not antinatalist.

Yeah having had 15 gfs must be so tough.

Man how tf does everyone about that shit.
@FACEandLMS thanks a lot for asking that stupid question and making my life here living hell. Really appreciate it.

just remake your accoutn and be a short ethnic bro

Agree. Life is one struggle after another. Migraine this week, car breaks down next week. Then you have obligations and deadlines you'd rather not have such as school and work. No love from a woman to console you in this life. I always think about ending it all and meeting the spirit healer irl.

It pisses me off how much women are praised when they're responsible for bringing people into this world against their will. Women put up with 9 months of pain and discomfort to put you through a life of it. Fuuuuu

Last edited:
what’s even worse is how they expect those that are doomed to be alone to be contributors to society, when they are most likely going to just sui

what’s even worse is how they expect those that are doomed to be alone to be contributors to society, when they are most likely going to just sui
Legit I wanna just die in my sleep morr and more. Preferably while dreaming about Lana and me by the beach... like she could be dancing happily at the beach while I watch her and maybe even talk to me in my dram and I would slowly die out. At least some.happiness before the hell that awaits me

Legit I wanna just die in my sleep morr and more. Preferably while dreaming about Lana and me by the beach... like she could be dancing happily at the beach while I watch her and maybe even talk to me in my dram and I would slowly die out. At least some.happiness before the hell that awaits me
I hope in the future those in neuroscience, figure out a way to place our brain in our own fantasy world (like inception sort of) i would actually look towards the future

I hope in the future those in neuroscience, figure out a way to place our brain in our own fantasy world (like inception sort of) i would actually look towards the future
Nah man it is shit. Trust me I am like expert in malaadaptive dreaming. The fantasy is never like even 10% of the real.thing. all it does is just torturr and puts you into jail even more. I have been practicing magic for years now and have done a lot to.further my visualisation skills,I can.wven invoke smells,emotions,textures touches and what not but.it cannot.compare to real.thing.

Nah man it is shit. Trust me I am like expert in malaadaptive dreaming. The fantasy is never like even 10% of the real.thing. all it does is just torturr and puts you into jail even more. I have been practicing magic for years now and have done a lot to.further my visualisation skills,I can.wven invoke smells,emotions,textures touches and what not but.it cannot.compare to real.thing.
Damn that’s real suefuel
222658E9 A578 4445 B72F 23E1B0CD629B

Fakecels , fakecels everywhere ( im amazed the mod unbanned him , how long before he starts humble bragging again? )

life only sucks for us.

there are also people on the other end of the spectrum who never experience any sort of adversity in their lives, who are born good looking and in rich families. Their lives are literally paradise on earth.

Why were you banned?

Life is suffering today. I wish i was living like 5000 years ago or something. Life wasn't as bad then as now.

life only sucks for us.

there are also people on the other end of the spectrum who never experience any sort of adversity in their lives, who are born good looking and in rich families. Their lives are literally paradise on earth.
Fuck man being a rich kid on instagram and a spoiled IG female model is literally my ideal life. Not only was I born in wrong body (male) I am also poor AF.
Fuck man you are right for poor and the ugly life is PURE SHIT .

Yeah yesterday.
Some minor shit over clubbing. I went on a night out and faced annihilation and posted some bitter shit which I suppose could be seen as humblebraging. I was really drunk,I got a warning but since I already had warring it turned into a ban.
I'll be super careful in the future to avoid any bragging tho.

Its an inside joke between us we ussd to be close on lookism.

You pretty much have a great life compared to many here.

Just imagine if you had to work, if you lived in poverty despite working, if you were guaranteed to die alone judging by where you are compared to your peers who all have had multiple LTRs and are married with children now, etc. I'm not saying your life is amazing but it's not the worst I've read about here.

You pretty much have a great life compared to many here.

Just imagine if you had to work, if you lived in poverty despite working, if you were guaranteed to die alone judging by where you are compared to your peers who all have had multiple LTRs and are married with children now, etc. I'm not saying your life is amazing but it's not the worst I've read about here.
You forgot about major depression,being born male when I want to be a female and my tragic love life of misery and rejection and broken heart (mine). But I agree thst I have better life than ppl here which is why I dont call myself an incel.

You forgot about major depression,being born male when I want to be a female and my tragic love life of misery and rejection and broken heart (mine). But I agree thst I have better life than ppl here which is why I dont call myself an incel.

+1

life is like literal hell