Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life is in fact a preparation to death

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
If you think about it, life is objectively and logically nothing more than a preparation to death because all we do is to make sure we're not going to die in regret:

- We try to reproduce because we believe it matters a lot since kids are a legacy that still exists after our death, that's why we'll mostly die in regret without them
- We try to form relationships because we believe a life of reciprocal love is more valuable and respectable, so you'll mostly likely die in regret if you never ascend (even if it's not your fault for being incel)
- We try to get as much pleasure from life as possible, wether in the short or long term, because we believe it matters a lot to make yourself happy since it's respectable and also because you only live once: one of your death bed regrets will definitely be not having felt as much happiness as possible during your unique but long 70-years chance
- Religion is THE ultimate cope, it was invented against the fear so wasting your life and not having felt enough pleasure, because it teaches you that your life was worth it even if you lived with extreme suffering, disability or humiliation, as long as you obeyed to the god(s) and respected the laws and followed the rituals and went to the church and read a sacred book etc.

I've come to the conclusion, after thinking for a long time about it, that THE ultimate purpose of life is to make our death as comfortable as possible.

The fear of unknown if an ancestral, natural fear in humans. And death is THE ultimate jump in the unknown because we can't exactly know for sure what happens to our consciousness afterwards, since no one can come back from death to tell us what it's like: that's why I don't believe you can die completely fearless and painless, but we should still try to make death as less of a burden as possible. And he main way to do that is to flee from regret.

That's why preparing yourself to die is unironically a very important thing, if not THE ultimate purpose of life.

we are animals thats all

Entirely true from an objective and evolutionary point of view

If you think about it, life is objectively and logically nothing more than a preparation to death because all we do is to make sure we're not going to die in regret:

- We try to reproduce because we believe it matters a lot since kids are a legacy that still exists after our death, that's why we'll mostly die in regret without them
- We try to form relationships because we believe a life of reciprocal love is more valuable and respectable, so you'll mostly likely die in regret if you never ascend (even if it's not your fault for being incel)
- We try to get as much pleasure from life as possible, wether in the short or long term, because we believe it matters a lot to make yourself happy since it's respectable and also because you only live once: one of your death bed regrets will definitely be not having felt as much happiness as possible during your unique but long 70-years chance
- Religion is THE ultimate cope, it was invented against the fear so wasting your life and not having felt enough pleasure, because it teaches you that your life was worth it even if you lived with extreme suffering, disability or humiliation, as long as you obeyed to the god(s) and respected the laws and followed the rituals and went to the church and read a sacred book etc.

I've come to the conclusion, after thinking for a long time about it, that THE ultimate purpose of life is to make our death as comfortable as possible.

The fear of unknown if an ancestral, natural fear in humans. And death is THE ultimate jump in the unknown because we can't exactly know for sure what happens to our consciousness afterwards, since no one can come back from death to tell us what it's like: that's why I don't believe you can die completely fearless and painless, but we should still try to make death as less of a burden as possible. And he main way to do that is to flee from regret.

That's why preparing yourself to die is unironically a very important thing, if not THE ultimate purpose of life.
Ok GrAYcel

Based high IQ thread I will be saving this

Please make more high IQ posts OP
Glad you enjoyed my post!
I do plan to write more post in the future, but in the meantime you can read this old post of mine that was created before you joined this forum: https://incels.is/threads/procreation-is-an-egoistical-action.427951/
This is very good lifefuel

I don't want to die with regrets I already have alot but no more
Same mindset for me. When you realize what I said on this topic, you realize there's no objective reason to have regrets.

Last edited:
Bookmarked. This is an excellent thread. I don't agree with all of it. I think it depends on the individual in question, but it's still roughly correct. Certain people care more about friendships, relationships, and having kids than others. Some people have way more they want to do in life before they die than others. Not all religion is a cope, but the Abrahamic faiths and much of organised religion is.

"The moment we are all born into this world is also the moment we all begin to start dying." - Old Tibetan Buddhist Proverb
:feelsjuice:

Nice you understand what it's all about