Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Procreation is an egoistical action

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
My first ever thread but I was thinking recently about how much of an egoistical thing procreation is. My parents always made me feel like I "owe them everything" because they gave birth to me and took care of me when I was little. But I realized that it's not true, I owe them nothing because they created me without my consent.
By creating me in this era, they condemned me to inceldom (just like all other western sub5 mentalcel unattractive uninteresting males) and death (cuz we'll all die in the end).
They doomed me to suffer in frustration, loneliness and shame for the rest of my life, yet they still think I owe them something? CRAZY!!! :feelsohgod:

Procreation is an ugly and egoistical thing, because you aren't doing it with the intent of giving the chance to a new human being to experience a wonderful life.
No, you do it for yourself, because you want to be surrounded by someone of your bloodline when you die and also because you get an self-confidence boost when you know that even after your death, your DNA is still going to be part of someone else's body and passed away from generations to generations.
Procreating is just a biological urge, the desire for having a family is a biological desire too, the attachment between parents are kids is also a purely biological things. It's all just hormones lmao.

In a fair world, people with abysmal genetics (genetic disability, extremely short height, etc.) shouldn't have the right to make kids, because imagine giving birth to a human being that you know is going to suffer and live with the problems bundled with your crap genetics. Just because you care more about fulfilling your needs than the happiness of your descendants.

You have no idea how things like this infuriates me, that mom is a criminal for procreating with such an extreme genetic disability :reeeeee::
(of course this is a really extreme example but it just shows to what extent people can be egoistical when procreating)

Extremely high IQ.

I mean most guys here won’t have kids

Antinatalist have to win it's the only way for the curse of inceldom to end

In a fair world, there would be no procreation.

Is passing down your autism possible?

Is passing down your autism possible?
Yes, that's a possibility because there are apparently genetic factors that can give autism to a person.

Yes, that's a possibility because there are apparently genetic factors to it.
Maybe you could reduce the chances of it occurring by reproducing with a young <20 years old fertile healthy woman. I think it happened to myself because my mother was 35 and dad 41-42 at the time when they had me at the time.

Maybe you could reduce the chances of it occurring by reproducing with a young <20 years old fertile healthy woman. I think it happened to myself because my mother was 35 and dad 41-42 at the time when they had me at the time.
You definitely could, because older men & women are statistically more likely to give birth to children with genetic abnormalities (such as Down syndrome...) or structural brain differences (such as autism, left-handedness, etc.).

Makes sense in my case too because my mom was 36 and my dad 41 when they procreated me (I'm non-NT and to some extent left-handed)