Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious life is falling apart

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
My copes, my job, and my career everything is gone now. Idk what to do.

It's lonely in here. Even the forum won't be here for longer it seems. Idk, each day life is getting worse.

I live in fear each day of my life thinking how I blew it all. What a disappointment I am.

And the guilty, it never goes away. It will never go away.

same.
although I stand by my mantra:
do whatever it takes to be comfy.

Same. But at this point I don't care. I have my NEETbux, my video games, and some money I saved up in case I want to check out.

Same. But at this point I don't care. I have my NEETbux, my video games, and some money I saved up in case I want to check out.
You are sorted then. No worries I guess.
same.
I don't know man. It's getting scarier everyday. And am I far from comfy. Poorcel being sucks.

It's lonely in here. Even the forum won't be here for longer it seems. Idk, each day life is getting worse.

I live in fear each day of my life thinking how I blew it all. What a disappointment I am.

How long will you still be able to afford copes?

My life has been falling apart for a long time tbh

Go on vacation when corona is over

Maybe. If my family doesn't kick me out.
Assuming you live in curryland it's still more common to live with your parents in hard times than in other countries so hopefully that will be the case for you. Why were you let go from your job (general reason, no need to be too specific).

Assuming you live in curryland it's still more common to live with your parents in hard times than in other countries so hopefully that will be the case for you. Why were you let go from your job (general reason, no need to be too specific).
Failed my accounting exams (cpa equivalent in US).
Go on vacation when corona is over
Poorcel tbh.

Failed my accounting exams (cpa equivalent in US).
Can you retake the exams or do you not have enough money to retake the accounting class next year or next semester?

Enjoy your ride on this cosmic rock bro. Just Alanwattsmaxx yourself.

Can you retake the exams or do you not have enough money to retake the accounting class next year or next semester?
Yes, that's the plan. Legit have to rope if I fail next time.

Yes, that's the plan. Legit have to rope if I fail next time.
Good luck then man. Keep at it because the alternative of giving up after you fail once and having no future path is worse.

Enjoy your ride on this cosmic rock bro. Just Alanwattsmaxx yourself.
Hard to enjoy anything these days. But will try.
Good luck then man. Keep at it because the alternative of giving up after you fail once and having no future path is worse.
Yeah it is worse. Have a big student loan to my name as well. The world got me good.

Last edited:
Hard to enjoy these days. But will try.
Meditation once per day is a very powerful tool to help you relax and come to terms with the way the world is. Just reject what it stands for and create your own perception of life. It is just you and you alone nothing else matters everything else is just pure noise. Turn yourself off from the society I hope one day I can do it completely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

Yeah it is worse. Have a big student loan to my name as well. The world got me good.
The student loan problem is big in eastern countries too? That sucks. At least you went for a decent degree with at least some solid future career prospects though (not like liberal arts where you have to create demand for yourself in unconventional fields ngl).

same.
based
Meditation once per day is a very powerful tool to help you relax and come to terms with the way the world is. Just reject what it stands for and create your own perception of life. It is just you and you alone nothing else matters everything else is just pure noise. Turn yourself off from the society I hope one day I can do it completely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0PYcCsL6o

i did it for half a year, ended up disliking it. i'm calm enough on a daily basis. any more calm, and the extra breathing just makes me dizzy

Keep looking for a new job and hopefully, get back on your feet

Keep looking for a new job and hopefully, get back on your feet
Get back on your feet theory. Just joking.

Thanks, fellow cel. Appreciate it.