Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Life is an exercise in futility

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Everyday I keep pushing forward into the future, work to satisfy physiological needs, stave off negative emotions, and hope for something better. My flesh prison slowly begin to break down with every moment that I'm alive, and as the years pass I watch other people experiencing those bits of temporary happiness that I wanted as I slowly break down and decay.

When I first came to the realization that that my life has been essentially no more than one long dream, that by some measure I'm not even real, at first I felt a deep sense of sadness. But when I think about it now, everything makes sense to me. I'm a being who simply should not be, an impermanent, embodied expression of the universe who believes he's an individual. I'm nothing given a body, will, and mind, a creature who can look upon it's own end and only see itself. I'm supposed to work so all the others like me can keep repairing and replicating themselves, keep continuing the process without ever really asking themselves why. To be frank, I'm convinced that reproducing, creating another human, has to be one of the cruelest acts a person can do to someone else. To make them go through all that effort, all that pain just to discover that it's totally futile.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, however I just wanted to share my thoughts. This stuff doesn't really bother me in the same way anymore, but it's nice to be able to talk post about it here I think. I suppose the only lingering feeling towards all this is just the frustration with the fact that I'm alive, that my parents created me. Everyday when I awaken, I wish I could've stayed asleep forever, it genuinely feels a lot better than awareness. The nice thing about accepting my nature is that I don't have to feel so attached to things now, letting go of things still feels sad, but it's not so bad anymore.

Last edited:
Atleast some time of happines could be given. With cute adorable loli

I don't plan on living past 20 for that reason, thERe's nothing for going for us and it seems like our CHOices are limited because our looks.

I don't plan on living past 20 for that reason, thERe's nothing for going for us and it seems like our CHOices are limited because our looks.
Planning to join the military and hopefilly get hit by a stray bullet or if I don't join the military I'll kill myself at the age of 30 or 31.

Welcome back home my friend

Atleast some time of happines could be given. With cute adorable loli
Idk why. But I Can't be the only one to find these loli comments extremely cheerful and comfy.

My fav user tbh.

Everyday I keep pushing forward into the future, work to satisfy physiological needs, stave off negative emotions, and hope for something better. My flesh prison slowly begin to break down with every moment that I'm alive, and as the years pass I watch other people experiencing those bits of temporary happiness that I wanted as I slowly break down and decay.

When I first came to the realization that that my life has been essentially no more than one long dream, that by some measure I'm not even real, at first I felt a deep sense of sadness. But when I think about it now, everything makes sense to me. I'm a being who simply should not be, an impermanent, embodied expression of the universe who believes he's an individual. I'm nothing given a body, will, and mind, a creature who can look upon it's own end and only see itself. I'm supposed to work so all the others like me can keep repairing and replicating themselves, keep continuing the process without ever really asking themselves why. To be frank, I'm convinced that reproducing, creating another human, has to be one of the cruelest acts a person can do to someone else. To make them go through all that effort, all that pain just to discover that it's totally futile.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, however I just wanted to share my thoughts. This stuff doesn't really bother me in the same way anymore, but it's nice to be able to talk post about it here I think. I suppose the only lingering feeling towards all this is just the frustration with the fact that I'm alive, that my parents created me. Everyday when I awaken, I wish I could've stayed asleep forever, it genuinely feels a lot better than awareness. The nice thing about accepting my nature is that I don't have to feel so attached to things now, letting go of things still feels sad, but it's not so bad anymore.
Maybe life is a Test ,
maybe it is Limbo and we are judged ,
maybe we are already in Hell and just havent noticed , maybe its a Simulation .
Or Maybe its just pure coincidence , a random Side Effect of Existence ruled by the unbreakable Laws of Mother Nature .

It doesnt matter . There is no answer .

We live inside a mirror cabinet .
We can make our reality what we want it to be .
If we believe in a certain Ideology or Experienced something overly traumatising , it will reflect in everything we see , everything we say or do , it will shape how we view Reality .

We have to forget , what we know .
What we think we know .
Stop hiding behind Ideologies , Symbolism , Philosophy .
We are responsible to try to cultivate a healthy Reality that makes us feel happy and not one that slowly destroys us .

Fuck the Truth , fuck Nature and Evolution .
I just want to enjoy this Life , i dont need some fucking Immortality Project .
I want to forget all this shit and just cope til i die .
Alone , but happy .

yeah shit's fucked

Maybe life is a Test ,
Or Maybe its just pure coincidence , a random Side Effect of Existence ruled by the unbreakable Laws of Mother Nature .

If we believe in a certain Ideology or Experienced something overly traumatising , it will reflect in everything we see , everything we say or do , it will shape how we view Reality .

What we think we know .
We are responsible to try to cultivate a healthy Reality that makes us feel happy and not one that slowly destroys us .

Alone , but happy .
Very autistic attitude.

Maybe life is a Test ,

What we think we know .

Alone , but happy .
The past is only as real as you believe it to be. By recognizing life for what it is we can create our own meaning for ourselves, something which will allow us to cope a bit better. Think about it like this, if for some reason any sense of continuity or time within memory was destroyed, could you tell the difference between your "real" past and dreams that stuck with you for years which you still remembered? I don't think I could. The truth is that it's not real, none of it is real, all are experiences created and perceived solely by you.

But yeah, I agree in regards to trying to construct a better reality for yourself.

Sorry but this doesn't come across as deep but it comes across as reddit

You aight bro, your last few threads read like someone that's about to rope
I often feel like this, at least when I'm not distracted. But yeah I've felt a bit more suicidal than usual lately, don't plan on roping yet though.

Idk why. But I Can't be the only one to find these loli comments extremely cheerful and comfy.

My fav user tbh.
They're different, it's not bad at all.

Life is just one big LOL tbh. It's a cruel joke.

I always wished I someday wokeup from this long ass "dream". Even when I was younger