Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life is a game and were playing on expert mode with no guide book

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Think about it. The world is our plaything. Realistically you can do anything you want. Legal or not.

BUT we are ugly. We are manlets. We are subpar.

We don't play with the same rules as Chad. Chad gets to ACTUALLY play how he wants.

If we tried to play the game the same way Chad does? WE WOULD BE IN JAIL. Attractive people have certain luxuries in life that we just dont ever experience.

There's some weird graphical glitch on my face.

We’re playing Dark Souls. Chad is playing Minecraft on creative mode.

Yep. Being an ugly male is like playing life on nightmare mode, while foids and chads play on very easy mode, and Stacies + Gigachads play on tutorial mode with cheats enabled.

I remember earlier a chad just sexually harassed women. He was chad so of course he got away with it.
That applies for gigachad. From my experience of having a chad brother they do have hard times, but the hard times are nothing compared to us. A more accurate depiction is Minecraft on survival mode.

Females:
latest

Incels:

From my experience of having a chad brother they do have hard times, but the hard times are nothing compared to us. A more accurate depiction is Minecraft on survival mode.
I have a Chad brother too. He’s living the good life. Women flock to him like moths to flame.

Life is a game and we lost it. It is over.

The only way to win (ascend) is to get game over (either rape a foid and get your life utterly ruined and/or rope).

For chad, living is winning.

For incels, dying is winning.

we're playing on God mode as mere mortals

Never began :feelsrope:

If its a game we already lost

Being an ethnic man is like playing dark souls with a broken Rock Band drum.

The only way to win (ascend) is to get game over (either rape a foid and get your life utterly ruined and/or rope).
What about rape without getting caught?:feelsthink:

Pity some of us manlets could be overpowered physically by the foid while trying to do it :feelskek:

Dark souls nightmare. No armor or weapon deprived class run Tbh.

Serius thing here, you have to read books written by real rapists, if the fuck is right most woman will forgive you and even seek you for another one and give you her number, some serial rapists raped around 100 woman before getting caught.

Foids don't have morals and they are attracted significantly by criminals, also is several times easier to make orgasm females in rape than in consensual normie sex.

Dont fail life on easymode though.

Meanwhile rosaries just have a cuck play tutorial mode with cheat codes for them while they choke to death on chad’s dick.

its worse than playing a game because in life there is no loading
hard games are a fucking joke, you can just try again and again
life is way hardcore it doesnt even compare, life is fucking brutal

More like playing on hardcore survival permadeath mode with no eyes.

The Dark Souls of human life

my face must be behind a paywall then jfl

Don’t forget low refresh rate, shitty WiFi, minimum screen brightness, and maximum screen glare.

I have a Chad brother too. He’s living the good life. Women flock to him like moths to flame.

How can u have a chad brother? same genetics.....please aware

yes we are playing life in expert mode. I've been thinkin about this all month

My brother looks very similar to my Chad dad. I look more like my mom.

oh ok, makes sense.

Yeah we are playing Dark Souls 3 on Xbox One after the 1.1 patch making it 2x harder and with no armor on. It’s been over from the start.