Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting life has become so complicated

O

orchis

Adrift
-
Been reading all these threads pertaining to relationships and careers. JFL at how much complicated our lives are now compared to that of prior civilizations... Cavemen had it easy, only worrying about surviving in the outdoors (hunting and gathering). They never had to worry about their looks or whether a female would find them attractive enough to breed with. Everything was a matter of survival and natural instincts given naturally in their time and place. Meanwhile we're here trying to memorize complex math equations to establish a career in order to be validated by society and women don't dare to touch us because we're ugly incels. Thanks to advanced technology our standards of living and relationships have gotten too fucking high. What a joke to be born in this era..

High iq.
In the past , everyone could rape.
Now it's just chad

I don't know about that, if you were an incel born before agriculture I doubt you'd fare well. After all, the majority of males that ever lived never even reproduced. Personally I'd rather have been born about 200 ago than anything else.

I feel the same thing. Many Normies get relationships naturally while girls never had any romantic / sexual interests for me. This is how it's supposed to be. Our genes aren't adapted to the modern world and the mate selection process is still primitive.

No not even Chad.No one's allowed to rape.
AQS1fZbFzCn TwmV3Kc0MynBlx6Ci6jSQOlz1i7GlKQ

sorry buddy , the truth is hard to swallow.

Cavemen did not even know about looks, they did not even look at themselves
The only time they actually saw themselves, was the reflection in a lake or something
Today we are obsessed with looks, because we look at a mirror everyday
Also back then it didnt matter because men were stronger than women, and looks wasnt a mans topic, men had sex when they wanted

Meanwhile we're here trying to memorize complex math equations to establish a career in order to be validated by society and women don't dare to touch us because we're ugly incels.
That's why i don't want to study, tbhtbh. Education is useless.
No not even Chad.No one's allowed to rape.
Low IQ cope, Chad can get away with it in no time.

the worst invention of humanity is either the mirror or the clock. not sure tbh.

the worst invention of humanity is either the mirror or the clock. not sure tbh.
I couldn't pick a worst invention, as I think it's a combination of high speed transport, mass communication, and egalitarianism that got us to this point.

Life became complicated cause of feminism. 50 years ago, you studied, you worked, then you got a wife. Nowdays, you have to stuydy, socialize, maintain several social circles, go out 8 times a week, meet a girl, constantly display charisma/social proof to her to keep her as a gf, get a job, always keep up with social media, always be extroverted, always doing something for the sake of others.

Most incels would die in the caveman days. Most can barely leave the fucking house and are manlets. Shit even the tallcels would get killed too from no survival skills.

Cavemen had it easy?
brb, getting skull bashed in by a genetically superior male
brb, dying from any form of infection
brb, genitals getting mauled by a honey badger
brb, being part of the 80% of males who never reproduced
brb, having to kill a wild animal that will fight back every time I want to eat