Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for whitecels

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
Just move to Dominican Republic boyos!

Just pack up your life and move to other side of world bro

I feel like even if I packed up and moved I would not get anywhere with these women. I have tried thai dating sites as a LARP white man in chinkland.

I have no money it's not guaranteed that i would get a dominican whore tbh

I tried it. Might be able to ascend if I go to dominican republic. Tried it. Actually got a match and she replied! :chad:

What happens if you set your profile to male preference instead of female for a couple of days and then you switch back?

Not a fan of interbreeding (I have hapa relatives but still).

Not a fan of interbreeding (I have hapa relatives but still).
Volcel if you wouldn't.
What happens if you set your profile to male preference instead of female for a couple of days and then you switch back?
Your rating would be relative to the people liking you. Men have shit SMV so they won't help your ranking anyways. Plus gay.
Just pack up your life and move to other side of world bro
Better chad in third world then incel in first world.

Last edited:
For bon temps, try Haiti! 'Mi...

(For a good time - fren)

4 x more matches is still 0 for me.

I bet whitecels are annoyed being constantly told to travel to find an ethnic foid, but I guess it can't be helped, White foids are strongly aware of their SMV so it's no surprise they're picky as fuck and well, topics like these come up due to it. Seriously though giving women rights was the biggest mistake mankind has ever made.

as a blackcel i dont even match with black women from the island, strangely only in asia i got matches. just working so i travelmax hopefully :chad:

I bet whitecels are annoyed being constantly told to travel to find an ethnic foid, but I guess it can't be helped, White foids are strongly aware of their SMV so it's no surprise they're picky as fuck and well, topics like these come up due to it. Seriously though giving women rights was the biggest mistake mankind has ever made.
IT and other cucks talk as if me, the sub4 bald old incel, would have an easy time manipulating a white JB into having sex with me, and I would do so because I can't get or am afraid of the much harder to get old used-up sluts, JFL.

Reality: a white cute JB is basically THE HIGHEST SMV TIPE OF FOID THERE US AND THE HARDEST ONE TO GET IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

DR is full of ugly midget, skinny, black mouthbreather foids.

JFL if you expect big booty latinas, they are already taken by local Chadrones.

DR is full of ugly midget, skinny, black mouthbreather foids.

JFL if you expect big booty latinas, they are already taken by local Chadrones.
I'm not picky lol. Still better then landwhales where I live jfl, not that I even could get that jfl.

Just go to a shithole country theory

JFL as if whitecels need any lifefuel.

Being born white IS the ultimate lifefuel.

Third worldmaxing isn't an option, they make it virtually impossible to move there since you can't get a job as a foreigner. They only accept rich foreigners who have external income

I'm not white

Third worldmaxing isn't an option, they make it virtually impossible to move there since you can't get a job as a foreigner. They only accept rich foreigners who have external income
Easier to get rich then to become chad.

Sad you have to look across the world just for a foid to notice you. But I guess its just our faults for not trying hard enough to attack fucking whales

In the best scenario, you will get AIDS.
In the worst, you will get kidnapped, and they will force your family to pay ransom, after that they'll kill you and harvest your organs.

In the best scenario, you will get AIDS.
In the worst, you will get kidnapped, and they will force your family to pay ransom, after that they'll kill you and harvest your organs.

Dominican Rep. is a clean place, not as good as Mexico or Argentina to whitemaxx tho

Just go to a shithole country theory

Jfl

Bro just go to China haha. Bro wtf do you mean that those people are either Chads or buying brides?

I could just say I'm a doctor.

These foids don't want you because you like them, they only want that you take them out of your shit country. They never will love you. This is worst that being alone.

These foids know very well your intentions. They know that in your native country you don't get laid. They know you're an incel.

The intention of these foids is catch you somehow, either pregnacy or whatever, to take them to your country. Maybe once there, request to divorce o whatever.

Or, simply, they request you to buy things constantly.

You only want to get laid? Ok. Try it. But it will cost you a lot. These foid knows what they do. They are poor, but no retards.

Just move to Dominican Republic boyos!

Lol, I'm from that country. I really hate other dominicans, tbh. Sucks being from a mixed country full off idiots.

Over for ethnics.

Dominican Rep. is a clean place, not as good as Mexico or Argentina to whitemaxx tho
Not really. I've been to DR a couple of times, and the people there are just crazy savages that want to steal you're money because you're a first-world citizen.

Too bad i'm ethnic

Not really. I've been to DR a couple of times, and the people there are just crazy savages that want to steal you're money because you're a first-world citizen.
So hire a security guard. Then get cucked by the security guard you hired!