Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life fuel for whitecels

This is irrelevant because tinder probably removed the hack

So hire a security guard. Then get cucked by the security guard you hired!
Lol, people actually hire watchmen to look over their house over there. In the town where I came from specifically there is a gated community where a lot of Americans and other wealthy people who own businesses there and they also hire watchmen. My grandmother has a friend who lives in one of those houses that I got to visit.

Propaganda! I used to work with at a place with a lot of Dominican women. All were obsessed with height. If you were under 6 feet or more it was over for you regardless of race or income. Source: i remember them making fun of a chad faced deliveryman once for being average height. The were like "he's cute but he's so shot tee hee" he was probably 5'9

Propaganda! I used to work with at a place with a lot of Dominican women. All were obsessed with height. If you were under 6 feet or more it was over for you regardless of race or income. Source: i remember them making fun of a chad faced deliveryman once for being average height. The were like "he's cute but he's so shot tee hee" he was probably 5'9
I pointed my own tinder to DR and got matches and even some responses with women I would fuck given the opportunity. In my first world country nada. Probably most would reject me on sight, but just getting matches means there would be hope. Also my photos are all photoshoped to improve my subhuman face obviously. Pretty sure I could at least beta-buxx and dump.