Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(life fuel) For one I was the bully

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
Two days ago I accidentally blocked the path of a foid. Then I look at her and see that she wears a police uniform. She was really short even for a foid. So I accidentally busted out a laugh. Giga lol a short little foid being a police officer, The police cant even carry a gun here. So this foid have to rely on a male partner if anything real happens. She asked me what?? and I said. Are the police hiring dwarfs now? How can a short little girl like you be police? And asked her if she had to relye on a male partner etc, as she cant even tackle a manlet criminal. So funny that she cant arrest me for being an asshole :feelsgah: and even if she tried, her male partner was not there, giga lol.:feelskek: I could see on her face that what I said affected her.:feelshaha: But I did not dare to push it further, I would have kept going if it was not the police:p As I was worrying that a bunch of male white knight police officers would knock on my door later that day.

Honestly I cant belive that I did this, but she asked why I lolled:p And whats strange is that being a bully actually feels really good. No wonder why bullies grow up to earn more money and to bang more attractive foids. But it just goes to show that they hiring people based on looks and gender. This short foid even got to be a police simply because she started life on tutorial mode, while having no strength or fitness to back it off.

Height brag :feelswhat:
Other than that, based if true :feelsYall:

Fuck the police :feelsLSD:

Deserved, women can't live in tutorial mode every day of life

very very based

bully mogs me. what was her reply btw?

This foid was shorter than a manlet.
I am only average height, I have a subhuman face, that will require surgery to fix.

But when I think about it this foid is giga smart, choosing a job were she works with the tallest men on earth.
A foids worst nightmare is to get a manlet son.

Last edited:
women should not be police officers

You rarely see a manlet police officer, there are fitness requirements to qualify. Thus less manlet police.
But somehow foids can qualify even if they are not build like a tall bodybuilder.

Ultra Base Based ( If true )