Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Life ends at puberty for truecels.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
You don't have to be 16,18,21,25 whatever. If you're fucked beyond repair it will show itself at puberty. That's what happen to me. I had ton of friends pre-puberty, i was outgoing and energetic. People liked me. Girls were nice to me. After puberty all of that changed. I started to be treated like a shadow. Something to be ignored and never acknowledged. Slowly i became reclusive and now i'm completely socially retarded. At this point i can barely hold a conversation with anyone besides my mother. My treatment by others has not improved at all ever since i was 12. It has actually gotten worse because some people had sympathy for me when i was a child. Now noone does.

I had ton of friends pre-puberty, i was outgoing and energetic. People liked me. Girls were nice to me. After puberty all of that changed. I started to be treated like a shadow. Something to be ignored and never acknowledged.

You don't have to be 16,18,21,25 whatever. If you're fucked beyond repair it will show itself at puberty. That's what happen to me. I had ton of friends pre-puberty, i was outgoing and energetic. People liked me. Girls were nice to me. After puberty all of that changed. I started to be treated like a shadow. Something to be ignored and never acknowledged. Slowly i became reclusive and now i'm completely socially retarded. At this point i can barely hold a conversation with anyone besides my mother. My treatment by others has not improved at all ever since i was 12. It has actually gotten worse because some people had sympathy for me when i was a child. Now noone does.
mogs me

Try being treated differently since childhood by everyone including family because of your appearance. You merely adopted the inceldom, I was born in it, molded by it.

I saw people hitting puberty and becoming good looking. Puberty only gave me some acne and a bigger nose

mogs me

Try being treated differently since childhood by everyone including family because of your appearance. You merely adopted the inceldom, I was born in it, molded by it.
At least you never knew a different life. So you're are used to it. I actually had a good life for a while and lost it forever. Which i think is worse. Would you prefer not being able to walk form birth or being able to walk and then loosing that ability at 12? I think loosing it later in life is far worse for you mentally.

You can tell whether your kid is going to be a normie/chad by like 10 years old. Yeah all 10 year olds are kinda ugly but the cels look worse even then

sometimes life ends before puberty.

My life ended at birth I never got to live.

I was normie looking yet still bullied and outcast as a kid
then i hit puberty and everything went even more downhill. I became incel and didn't get the benefits of puberty, only the downsides of it.
Now i am almost 20 and still look like i could pass for a 7th grader

At least you never knew a different life. So you're are used to it. I actually had a good life for a while and lost it forever. Which i think is worse. Would you prefer not being able to walk form birth or being able to walk and then loosing that ability at 12? I think loosing it later in life is far worse for you mentally.
Nah, that's like saying it's worse for someone to lose their virginity and not have sex ever again than to not lose your virginity at all.

Same, before puberty everyone was equal. After that everything went to shit., I saw my friends get handsome and tall while I became a subhuman manlet.

I had ton of friends pre-puberty, i was outgoing and energetic. People liked me. Girls were nice to me. After puberty all of that changed.

For the love of god all our stories are the same.

Government should give us free euthanasia

life NEVER BEGAN for truecels

I had a lot friends until I turned 10-12, that's when they started noticing that I was ugly and poor, and that they would lose social points if they hung around with me.

Puberty is /ourwall/.
It can turn the happiest and most social child into a social outcast who gets dehumanized daily.

I was also one of the most popular and liked kids in my class until early-mid teens.Then reality set in and I got hit by deppression

Smile because it never began. Smile because you know this.