Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Life couldn't get any fucking worse

Goldcel

Goldcel

Exterminate foids
★★★
I've been having symptoms of schizophrenia like delusions, sound hallucinations and dissociation. If I'm really a schizo I'll probably just end it all :feelsrope:

Last edited:
ehhhh I think you'll be fine. It's a very normal thing to experience hallucinations, and I'm not referring to those bs hynogagic auditory hallucinations that you hear internally as you fall asleep, I mean externally as if there were someone right next to you.

I'd recommend you take into consideration paranormal shit - I believe in that and franlkly I don't see how any sane person who ascribes to propositional logic and staves away conformity doesn't believe in that, after all those are pretty much our axioums that drive us to be a part of this community.

There are to whom that has happened to - whether it be glitch in the matrix or people who have been told by their psychiatrist that that's normal if they're not getting adequate sleep or if their mental health is temproarily poor. I myself have heard an external voice while no one was their. Not internall as in within my head like when you're imagining audio in your head, I heard it externally like you hear real voices, except there was no one there. I'm fine now. I've also experienced a shit ton of other crap but I'm fine.

whatever you do, stay away from (((P$ychiatry)))

I'd recommend you take into consideration paranormal shit
5:00am right now, reading this sentence is terrifying to me because I have many paranormal experiences that stay in my mind to this day. I probably deserve all of this though, who knows

5:00am right now, reading this sentence is terrifying to me because I have many paranormal experiences that stay in my mind to this day. I probably deserve all of this though, who knows
What kind of paranormal experiences?

hey, you good man? Try to sleep or tough it out

It can get worse Son. Take your meds and do not listen to the Devil. You are being tested now. Make me proud

I spent a half an hour talking to the joker today, he’s a pretty solid guy when you get to know him.

What kind of paranormal experiences?
true story, I was smoking a cig infront of an old industrial trades place and I could feel a kind of angry energy/aura coming from the building. I dropped the cig and just ran instinctively (pussy move i know). The other experiences are hearing footsteps and whispering in my apartment when I live alone

true story, I was smoking a cig infront of an old industrial trades place and I could feel a kind of angry energy/aura coming from the building. I dropped the cig and just ran instinctively (pussy move i know). The other experiences are hearing footsteps and whispering in my apartment when I live alone
Yeah, that sounds like regular old hallucinations. Sorry about your schizophrenia, buddy boyo. :feelsbadman:

Delusions is manageable, but I don't think I could live with hallucinations.

Sorry for all this shit im saying brocels. Im aware I sound like an autistic ADHDtard in this forum

Delusions is manageable, but I don't think I could live with hallucinations.
I've never had a visual hallucination only sounds and touch hallucinations. vision hallucinations must be hell itself

I've been having symptoms of schizophrenia like delusions, sound hallucinations and dissociation. If I'm really a schizo I'll probably just end it all :feelsrope:
Are you interacting with the world, i.e. are you physically doing stuff each day?

Maybe it is reality not schizophrenia.

Are you interacting with the world, i.e. are you physically doing stuff each day?
Not recently, I've been rotting in my place for the past 3 days, bad habit i know