Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Life as an ugly neurodivergent isn't a life worth living.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Everyday when I wake up, I spit at the ground, cursing the universe for not killing me in my sleep. It's because of it not destroying the earth through any of the many ways it destroys planets, as well as my parents fornication, that I am condemned to this horrid life of mediocrity and torment.

Being cursed with ADHD and Autism, being 5'6 and extremely ugly, makes my life one that has no value and therefore not worth living. I would rope but I'm too scared to even do that. It's truly over for me. That's one thing I've learned during my 20 years on this planet. That I am important to nothing and no one.

i am in your position boyo but 5 years older

Same position, except a bit taller, one year older, and I have PTSD too so even if a woman was interested in me I’d probably have an episode and fuck it up.

"Every Japanese soilder knew that it was their duty to die for their country and did not plan on survivng the battle. Every Japanese soilder must have killed 10 American soilders before they were killed themselves. "

Replace Japanese with Incel and American soldiers with Chads and remember this.

"Every incel soldier knew that it was their duty to die for their condition and did not plan on surviving life.
Every incel soldier must kill 10 Chads before they were killed themselves. "

Fixed it

"Just remember. It's always better to punish the enemy and suicide than it is to die letting the enemy get away with it.... laughing at your grave."

"Every Japanese soilder knew that it was their duty to die for their country and did not plan on survivng the battle. Every Japanese soilder must have killed 10 American soilders before they were killed themselves. "

Replace Japanese with Incel and American soldiers with STACIES and remember this.

"Every incel soldier knew that it was their duty to die for their condition and did not plan on surviving life.
Every incel soldier must kill 10 STACIES before they were killed themselves. "

Fixed it

"Just remember. It's always better to punish the enemy and suicide than it is to die letting the enemy get away with it.... laughing at your grave."

Replace Japanese with Incel and American soldiers with Chads and remember this.

Every incel soldier must kill 10 Chads before they were killed themselves. "

Fixed it

wise words my brocel