Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Life as an Incel is the best life

I feel like you often want to get the last word
YOU asked ME a question, and now your skirting out of it by pretending something wrong is happening to you?
Are you saying that dopamine and oxytocin release are not biological needs? It boosts your immune system and makes you live longer, of course they are needs.
What's this buddy^ ?

Or do you not have a come back this time so you're shifting? In that case be polite and concede or just be silent. Don't ask me direct questions then cry about it.

I see, this makes a lot of sense.

Yeah. This was also a recurring thought i had, you won't magically become handsome. And whatever girl you manage to get will resent you over time because of your lacking attributes. Even if she dosn't her friends will and thus her in no time. But even then i tend to forget about these things as soon as i've a talk with women. It's a sad thing.
Yes correct. But you must keep it in focus. Don't forget how it goes.
How many times did you try getting in a relationship? Was there a time when you were almost sucessfull?
Quite a few times through years 16-33. You can DM me or Discord. I don't really like talking about this sort of thing though. It's ancient history.
Yeah i mean, my living conditions are so shit that in some aspects i live worse than poor people. But i won't starve. I think. At least my family has money, but they're very stingy. So inheritance is the way to go, but that's a long road and i don't even know how it will turn out.
Yes true.
I mean, lots of times friends make fun of me for not talking to girls or whatever. I mean i talk to them, but there was always something off in my interactions with them. It's either they like you or they don't. And i always knew they didn't like me.
Leave. It. Behind. You. Now.

That's what i hope, tho it's gonna be a long while until these thoughts stop popping in my head. I feel like i've not done enough and i have "hope" which in reality i dont and my mind is full of copium. So i think i need to try a little bit and fail, as to not have any regrets later on.
Perhaps this is true. I can't know without talking to you more. But as I advised above, I still say save yourself the pain and enjoy the extra years you have now. You will thank yourself later I believe.
Thanks for your insight, both of you. You make good points,
Sure anytime :feelsokman:
tho becoming a hermit dosn't seem like an easy road.
It isn't. But a harder road is struggling for a long time only to later become a hermit.

YOU asked ME a question, and now your skirting out of it by pretending something wrong is happening to you?

What's this buddy^ ?

Or do you not have a come back this time so you're shifting? In that case be polite and concede or just be silent. Don't ask me direct questions then cry about it.
I didnt ask you a question, you started with attacking my use of "haters", you seem to argue with everything people say. You act like you are right in everything

I didnt ask you a question, you started with attacking my use of "haters",
Actually, you did. Or are you unable to read? Look at what I just showed you. That's called a question chief.
you seem to argue with everything people say. You act like you are right in everything
Wrong again. You are using only the examples which work to your advantage in making this claim^. Plenty of people (as seen right here on this thread) enjoy talking with me. Just read the interaction I had with @lemon21 and then ask yourself why nither myself or OP couldn't have that discourse with you! You are a spiteful little monkey. Thus I treat you like one.

Last edited:
you started with attacking my use of "haters"
You attacked the general post by OP itself, so coming from you that's not credible. Its you who are calling the thoughts myself or OP had expressed as being "haters" isn't it? Thats how we got to the "haters" conversation.

Actually, you did. Or are you unable to read? Look at what I just showed you. That's called a question chief.

Wrong again. You are using only the examples which work to your advantage in making this claim^. Plenty of people (as seen right here on this thread) enjoy talking with me. Just read the interaction I had with @lemon21 and then ask yourself why nither myself or OP couldn't have that discourse with you! You are a spiteful little monkey. Thus I treat you like one.
I enjoyed your very scientific discourse, you could be a professor

If you're really 39 you are a bitter old man

I enjoyed your very scientific discourse,
Nothing too scientific about anything I said. These are my understandings based on experience.
you could be a professor.
I sort of am.
If you're really 39 you are a bitter old man
You're likely upset because I am senior to you, more experienced, and thus can upstage you in argumentation. 39 ain't too old. And I'm not bitter, I'm content, (all things considered) knowing that some of us Incels are contributing to the next phase of evolution by identifying the problems unlike anyone else at the moment. That's rare to find considering what we have been through. Like OP said: "Life as an Incel is the best Life"

But you, through repeated attempts to be a douche bag certainly are bitter.

No.

Your reactions to my critique of your use of tropes from rap music and black alpha male wannabe gangster culture, says you did, but ok.
Well we all have our own musical preferences, I like metal as well

I like metal as well
I liked metal also. Sometimes still do. And that's it's still a form of Chad worship.

It's about what sort of cultural malfunction the music sends off that you have to be aware of brocel.

Rap = very bad. It's overt and obvious about itself, but that doesn't meake it righteous in anyway. And that is where you went wrong in describing it, I feel.

Stacy and Chad appear to be living life "to the fullest" but it is just a smokescreen. They have nothing at the end of the day. Their "hapiness" is mere instagram propaganda.

Take heart, brocels. Our suffering is not in vain.
That is some serious amor fati there.

I believe in genetic determinism -- a male is either alpha, beta or omega. There is no such thing as "best life" methinks.

--- The alpha males have their function in society -- fuck all foids, psychologically destabilize foids and beta males to instigate competition among the foids for the best beta, and among the betas for the most resources (work out and you'll fuck as many woman as Chad; get a good job and girls will flock to you like they do Chad; be a mean bitch and demand the world from that non-Chad betabuxxer, etc.).

--- The beta males have their function in society -- keep the hamster wheel turning, betabuxx all the kids and all the foids, support the system, and convince each other of the delusion that life is fair, you get what you work for, pussy is overrated, coasting through life having one or two girlfriends is enough, betabuxxing a single mom for the rest of your life is a good deal because "she loves me" and "her kid is so cool" etc.

--- The omega males have their function in society -- serve as a warning to the beta males threatening them with dispossession and ostracism, and the possibility of descension if they chose to deviate from the bluepill dogma. One example of bluepill myth that requires omega males: if the beta male start to pay attention to female nature, and question the extent of his exploitation, the beta man will become "misogynistic" and foids' personality detectors will exclude him from polite company and possibilities of mating.

Omega male also serve as disposable slaves, cannon fodder for wars, rebels and revolutionaries to quickly dismantle a decadent social order so that another order can be built, instead of letting society linger and fester in decadence for such a long period of time that it is conquered by an outside force.

Although there is some grey area where they intersect (the most beta Chad, and the Chaddest beta are very similar personalities) these three categories of males are pretty much airtight.

This is why I believe there is no "ascension".

Once you are born an omega male, you can't just "pretend" to be beta by your own will -- you either are a bluepilled omega and have not developed the neurological pathways required to have the skill to behave as a beta male; or you're blackpilled and know too much to allow yourself to behave in such a bluepilled manner.

Becoming an "alpha" is impossible. This would require massive changes in bone structure and neurology. Personality (no teehee here) is pretty much permanent after age 15 when the neurological pathways that process social interactions are pretty complete. Personality is molded by your early experiences (from birth to puberty). If a kid is neglected by parents for being ugly, bullied in school, rejected by peers and treated as omega for 15 years he can't just one day "feel like a Chad" even if he fixes his face and takes drugs. The confidence, leadership, posture, charisma, early experiences that inform new behaviors, the neural connections that make one quickly process interpersonal situations on-the-fly in the most charismatic and profitable way possible are simply not there for the beta or the omega to "improve".

There is no ascension. There is no "best life". We were assigned this lot, and all we can do is play our part in the best way we can.

Last edited:
I love being a social outcast so much,its unreal:dab::dab::dab:
Its truly one of thethe greatest pleasures,being ostracized by society,just because of some thing you've had absolutely no control over.
#Livingthelife :feelzez::feelzez:
yeah soycial media is absolute suifuel and ragefuel:feelsree: , never again.:feelsrope:

It's a question to you. You had described rappers in a truly blackpilled way. Do you think the same about this one?
How do you know he's a rapper?

And I said that early westcoast gangsta rappers were blackpilled. I specifically said I don't like most rap and hiphop derivatives

How do you know he's a rapper?
They announced it on the news. How else?
Screenshot 2022 07 06 14 22 20 37

And I said that early westcoast gangsta rappers were blackpilled. I specifically said I don't like most rap and hiphop derivatives
Okay.