Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lies my parents tell me

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Lie 1: You're a very handsome young man.
Response: No the fuck I'm not. If I was, I'd be Ultra Instinct levels of successful in regards to pretty much every aspect of life.
Lie 2: We're not holding you back, and we did everything to make your life better.
Response: NO YOU FUCKERS DID HOLD ME BACK AND LOOK WHAT IT LED TO IM 20 AND I STILL LIVE IN YOUR DAMN ATTIC!!!!!!!!
Lie 3: We love and support you.
Response: No you fucking don't. If you really loved me, you would've aborted me to spare me the life of suffering you fuckers condemned me too. As for supporting me, again, you don't. The fact I'm a socially awkward virgin at 20 is evidence of that fact.

Felt good to get that off my chest. I posted this partially because I saw how some posters on IncelTear were financially independent long before me and I wanted to establish the stark contrast between us and them

My whore grandma told me first few months ago. I am 23 yo virgin. Fuck her
Rest similar lies I heard in my life. My family loves me that's why put cops on me several times and I will end up VERY possibly in jail in a few months

your mom tells you

put cops on me several times and I will end up VERY possibly in jail in a few months

Sheet GIF

jfc bro what did you do

Our parents failed us. Our hatred should be towards them.

When your family compliments you and society screams at you otherwise, you start to distrust everything your family has said to you; and for good reasons. Why do they lie?