Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Licking pussy is cucked.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Some incels call foids toliets but if given the chance would lick pussy, which doesn't make sense a toliet is supposed to be something you put bodily fluids into, why lick it, they pretty much are urinals for semen.

Last edited:
@HiddenUzer would lick his oneitis pussy like a jawbreaker

If you lick pussy, you're guzzling chad's cum

its a form of self degradation and femdom

vaginas are fucking disgusting no way im putting my mouth anywhere near that

Some incels call foids toliets but if given the chance would lick pussy, which doesn't make sense a toliet is supposed to be something you put bodily fluids into, why lick it, they pretty much are urinals for semen.

Alaine de Button had the best (and, imo, moving) take on the question of why men want to put their face in a woman's muff:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBX0ylUDfXo

No, they still squirt blood and piss out of this area.
@HiddenUzer would lick his oneitis pussy on her period and suck her tampons and lick his fingers clean after.

Maximum copium ITT :feelswhat:

chad licks stacys pussy as she sucks his dick.

If you're married, then if u want bj, then u lick

no wtf she wouldn’t even ask in the first place
What if she was really horny and wanted to test out her scat fetish with you? Would you say yes

As a man that gets 0 pussy this is not a problem i face

most of u would still do it

No in your dreams
If my oneitis had a weird fetish like that I’d get turned off. But personality I’m fine with piss fetish and everything else except scat

i only do like lick sub 15 (on Roblox of sure)

its basically the male version of sucking a dick so yeah it is cucked bro

great another faggot acting like he'd turn down mutual 69 with all these cuties

MayumiThymeKajiyaAyano

ShiibaTsumugiValkyrieRunabout

MonsterMusumeIkuraNagisa

LARP harder zoomers

its a form of self degradation and femdom
A man secure in his heterosexuality does not fear femdom.
It's soy to be overly paranoid about it.

It is more degrading to receive zero attention from cute female, to deny pleasure over hangups and insecurities like this.

vaginas are fucking disgusting
only roastie vaginas, obviously don't eat those

No, they still squirt blood and piss out of this area.

The urethra and vagina are different holes buddy, and the blood only happens monthly, and you're basically saying you don't want to deflower a virgin because she'll bleed on your cock and that'll weird you out so you want Chad to fuck your wife first and take her virginity.

its basically the male version of sucking a dick so yeah it is cucked bro
This is like saying fingering a girl is the male version of giving a handjob, are you equating fingering a girl's pussy to rubbing a guy's dick?
That kind of equating sounds like a promotion of homosexuality to me :banhammer:

I don't care what ya'll think but i like liking pussy. My fetish is to lick a woman pussy whiles she's on period. That's dirty and animalistic but yeah. Vomitfuel tbh for someone. I want to be covered in her blood while licking her jfl lmfao. I'm an wild animal

Last edited:
Cause it’s cool

I'm incel, not like I care