Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Liberal/IncelTear Hypocrisy

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
You ever notice that when you talk about slut shaming or denouncing polyamory, the Leftists and IncelTears members will say "Who made you the judge of morals?" "Morals are subjective" or "We are free to do what we want"? They are always denouncing the concept of morals being self-evident because it contradicts what they want to do. And it's not even like the morals we are talking about are far-fetched at all. These are very simple concepts such as 

1. Being a whore is wrong (STDs, pair bonding, broken homes)
2. Relationships are meant to be exclusive in order to preserve their sacredness
3. Murdering infants is wrong

All in all, they will constantly deny that universal morals exist. They will get very triggered if you denounce their degeneracy.

BUT AS SOON AS YOU TALK ABOUT RAPE, you are demonized and spat upon for being IMMORAL. Apparently morals are subjective when it enables them to be sluts or infant murderers, but as soon as it threatens them, MORALS ARE UNIVERSAL. RAPE IS BAD. To that, I say MORALS ARE SUBJECTIVE, WHO MADE YOU THE JUDGE??

I'm not in any way advocating rape and I'm really not a fan of members here doing so either. I personally would never rape a female. But I am pointing out the hypocrisy.