Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Lgbtq, mentally unwell or poor foids may settle for incels?

mjkos111

mjkos111

manletmentality
Today I went out for with my family and we were at some cheap ass restaurant. I’m taking flies everywhere and it smelt like a dead animal or some shit. Unfortunately since soyden is in office, we can’t go anywhere nice out of our poor area cuz the fucking gas price is through the roof. Anyways, my brother and dad leave to go to the bathroom so I’m at the booth by myself, and in walk in a 8/10 short white foid in a sundress with wavy hair down to her ass. And guess who’s opening the door for her? The ugliest, hairiest bloke who’s about her same height. This guy looked RANCID:feelspuke: And when she asked him what time it was, i found out he wasn’t even a he at all. The white toilet proceeded to take her hand and kiss her land whale girlfriend ON THE FUCKING ACNE INFESTED CHEEK. I haven’t eaten all day and even I lost my appetite even though the whole place smelt like shit. It baffles me on how she managed to kiss that thing without gagging in disgust. I even got second hand cringe when she did that. It’s like witnessing someone taste the wet food in the sink. The way she did it casually too, no restraint, no hesitation. They ended up sitting in the booth around mine so I couldn’t see them anymore due to my height (made me feel thankful for being a manlet for the first time in my life:smonk:). After my family came back and the food came, I couldn’t bring myself to touch anything. I felt visually violated. At first I was pissed, do femoids really hate us that much? Would they rather go for some cheap, fat, short, hairy girl just because they have a pussy :cryfeels:Then I realized: straight, rich foids won’t, but lesbian, poor foids would. After that experience, I have a theory. Incels might be looking in the wrong places. For all my life, I’ve only liked white foids, rich foids, mentally stable foids. These toilets have mountains of men going after them. If us incels could find:

1. Lesbians who’ve only date ugly weirdass butch foids and are willing to try men. They’d probably stay true to their type.

2. Foids who are so mentally unstable, insecure, low confident and so mentally retarded that they would find incels “dateable”. It’s easy to use their mental illness to manipulate them into thinking ur a god.

3. Foids that are so poor and desperate to get out of poverty that they would date a balding janitor if it meant that they would have a chance of moving up economic status.

This might be just a whitepill but we could have a chance of ascension. Idk though it could’ve just been a man with a chick voice and feminine features. Either way, I’m gonna try to look for them using this when school starts. In Florida you see weird shit all the time but this was new. I’ll report back if I end up being successful.

Good luck but i seriously doubt it will work.

It won't work.

Lesbians dream of chads.
Retarded women dream of chads.
Mentally unstable women dream of chads.
Poor women dream of chads.

:blackpill:

Its called going asianmaxxing

. I’m taking flies everywhere and it smelt like a dead animal or some shit.
I head to read this 3 times to understand it's a typo. Was like "why is this idiot taking flies everywhere with him.. To creep Normies out? :feelsgah:

3. Foids that are so poor and desperate to get out of poverty that they would date a balding janitor if it meant that they would have a chance of moving up economic status.
What? How is someone a " janitor" but is able to secure a decent foid and then convince her that she is moving "up" in economic status? That doesn't make sense, you're all over the place.

Anyway...

Won't work and your traumatic experience is just confusing you !

Last edited: