Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's talk about non-sexual fantasies

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Recruit
★★
One of mine is that when I'm in my 50's I would be shoot interviewed (wrestling lingo) by some generation alpha young guy who would be really excited to talk to me because he took me for a 'legend' of inceldom or some hobby or line of work. I'd be taking questions from fans in the live stream and the interviewer is marking out with a smile on his face. I'm sitting there on camera with my rough leathery face and laughing at comments and telling some crazy stories.

That I was born a chad that is literally it jfl preferably the kind of face Cillian Murphy has just alot taller doing chad things and making chad experiences

If i was better looking then id have a harem like Issei hyoudou rn!

highschool dxd issei hyoudou GIF

My fantasies are being someone else attractive and pretty everyday. I can't imagine how good their life must be

Based Barry Burton avi

Being a first division fighter/footballer at his absolute peak, celebrating after every sensational goal and knockout I score.

My fantasy is that i die without even noticing it, just seeing my body down there. Then some angel to call me and say :"why are you standing there? Its finally over, come with me." And we would go to heaven and i would see empty seat at huge dining table full of various food, drinks and meat, everything i like. I would sit there with my family members which passed away, with Moses and Jacob, eventually talk with Jesus. Then after many years my family members to join me. I would walk around in golden streets and every time i would see a brocel there, we would smile at each other knowing we went through same hell.

My fantasy is that i die without even noticing it, just seeing my body down there. Then some angel to call me and say :"why are you standing there? Its finally over, come with me." And we would go to heaven and i would see empty seat at huge dining table full of various food, drinks and meat, everything i like. I would sit there with my family members which passed away, with Moses and Jacob, eventually talk with Jesus. Then after many years my family members to join me. I would walk around in golden streets and every time i would see a brocel there, we would smile at each other knowing we went through same hell.
:feelsaww:

idk don't have any fantasies

I want my own house with a room that is sound treated and has super high end speakers and a fuckhuge oled tv.
Then I would rot there listening to good music and watching kino movies.

Are you content with your life?
idk maybe

contentment is an evaluation/feeling and I prefer to just take life as what it is, objectively + w/o needing evaluation. often pleasure is deep like sorrow and not placid like contentment