Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Lets talk about incel force

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
The force to canalize sex drive into work of any subject. Incel force is the actual force that move the world.

Of you dont fap nor have sex you can dostribute that sexual energy into work and creativity.

This may explain why men do things better than women despite having equal IQs. Why men do better comedy, why men write better stories and discover more stuff.

If we canalize our inceldom into a nation our nation could be the strongest ever.

I don't really agree with this theory. Normies are having sex for what 1% of their lives that doesn't give us any upper hand on them.

The force to canalize sex drive into work of any subject. Incel force is the actual force that move the world.

Of you dont fap nor have sex you can dostribute that sexual energy into work and creativity.

This may explain why men do things better than women despite having equal IQs. Why men do better comedy, why men write better stories and discover more stuff.

If we canalize our inceldom into a nation our nation could be the strongest ever.
You are absolutely correct, but you have to realize that this idea is not really new.

This is what monks (both Christian and Buddhist/Hindu) have been doing for 2500+ years

I personally believe that the modern Incel movement could result in something like this. However, it would be a "church", rather than a "nation"

I don't really agree with this theory. Normies are having sex for what 1% of their lives that doesn't give us any upper hand on them.