Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let’s start an Incel empire

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Let’s start an Incel empire we should all band together to build the ultimate empire if we can get every self identified Incel over the age of 18 to join our cult we’ll have unstoppable numbers we can build an empire the size of Rome it’s time we take control and fight back who’s in fakecel cuck if you don’t join the Incel empire

Invasion is good, that's how our incel ancestors ascended. Those that oppose or hesitate are fakecels.

We would be drone striken, and be treated like ISIS

Okay. I’ll be an expendable foot soldier.

I can just imagine.

When we're about to invade. Some "incels" are gonna be like "nooo pls don't attack my people?"

Me: yes, I'll attack your people and take your women.

I can just imagine.

When we're about to invade. Some "incels" are gonna be like "nooo pls don't attack my people?"

Me: yes, I'll attack your people and take your women.
We aren’t invading or attacking anyone. Just building a huge network and producing content

We should control the economy like the Jews maybe make a deal with them but they can’t be trusted

Let’s start an Incel empire we should all band together to build the ultimate empire if we can get every self identified Incel over the age of 18 to join our cult we’ll have unstoppable numbers we can build an empire the size of Rome it’s time we take control and fight back who’s in fakecel cuck if you don’t join the Incel empire
cope size- massive

I will make an incel curry party

It's called inceldia.

based, pillaging and raiding towns and villages is our only hope to get a virgin foid

Thats a good idea. I’m excited at the thought of an independent country for Incels.

Last edited:
Thats a good idea. I’m excited at the right of an independent country for Incels.
My boy sans coming pulling up in the Bugatti to the red carpet

Kek let's make a private group of conquistadors of pussy

Invasion is good, that's how our incel ancestors ascended. Those that oppose or hesitate are fakecels.
I will pillage and kill with @_meh. Together we are stronger.

We would be drone striken, and be treated like ISIS
I will infiltrate my uncle in the Pentagon, since he's a former Colonel from the National Guard in the US.

Do you see how the mainstream media treats us?
You know what should be our reaction?

Watch this, and replace Sisi with any other zionist ruler:

(in GTA 6)

but the real question is, who will be the emperor of our mighty incel empire?

but the real question is, who will be the emperor of our mighty incel empire?
Saint Sam Entertainment

1665920226663-png.665424

There are things we should think about doing.