Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let's settle this: is having friends a fakecel-trait?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I don't think so. Friends don't help your face and height. Incels who have friends tend to have friends on a similar looks level and having friends can be a great cope. My friends are in no way a springboard to foids. They reject me whether I have friends or not. So I vote no.

What do you think?

Trucels don’t have friends. @Incelius Savage :blackpill:

Some users here think being NT = fakecel.

And having friends is an NT trait.

Most people that claim having friends is a fakecel trait probably haven’t tried making friends.

YES IT FUCKING IS

I WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS BUT THEY FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING

I HAVE ZERO FRIENDS, I DON'T GO OUTON WEEKENDS.

I JUST NIGHTWALK AND STARE AT CHAD AND STACY HAVING FUN

I ROT ALONE

No. I have one person on Facebook and Instagram added.

Chad and foid friends yes

Truecel trait, You have no friends.

Some users here think being NT = fakecel.

And having friends is an NT trait.

Most people that claim having friends is a fakecel trait probably haven’t tried making friends.
Tbf I'm not NT, I'm bipolar and have severe social anxiety so I need to get a few beers in before I meet my friends. But yeah it's still worth upholding the friendships, we basically rot together.

Yes. Nobody would wanna be seen hanging out with a truecel genetic abomination.

I believe so.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE I AM INCEL KOMMANDO ICH MACH GANGSTA COLLABO IN LAMBO FICK DICH DU INTERNET RAMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
the kommando is back

One autist friend or cousins no, social circle of few normie Men and foids yes.

Yes, socialcirclemaxx and ascend

Imagine having a social circle as an Incel and not taking advantage of that

Imagine having a social circle as an Incel and not taking advantage of that
Doesn't work if you're ugly, a friend group is only a small halo.

No it's not. Certainly incels are prone to being friendless, but it depends. I'm sure most have had friends at some point, the difference is that many of us lose contact with our old friends. Whereas others are fortunate enough to still hang onto them.

Now having female friends would make me more suspect of being fakecel.

Many here share propaganda that being anything than autistic gollum who lives in sewers is fakecel.
No, having friends is not a fakecel trait. You can have friends, job, not deformed face, etc., and still experience inceldom in this day and age.

Many morons here who think that they are blackpill experts, didn't even try making friends or approaching foid once in their lives. First go out pussies and experience some pain and suffering, and then come back to this forum if you want to pretend that you are wise.

Last edited:
Not it isnt. Being an incel isn't that complex. An incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate. An incel could have friends or have no friends, it doesn't change the fact that he is still involuntarily celibate.

Having friends is very different than having a relationship. Its a lot easier to approach random guys and have a chat. Almost everyone develops some friendships in their lives. I have a few friends, most of whom fit the definition of incel.

having zero friends is an incel trait
having only 1 or 2 autistic socially handicapped outcasted friends who can't even maintain eye contact with you is also an incel trait
having 4+ happy sexhaver neurotypical friends is a fakecel trait

Not it isnt. Being an incel isn't that complex. An incel is someone who is involuntarily celibate. An incel could have friends or have no friends, it doesn't change the fact that he is still involuntarily celibate.
Absolutely, the definition of incel is not receiving sex or intimate relationship despite wanting and trying(BIG ONE SINCE MANY MORONS HERE DON'T EVEN TRY) and that's it, everything else is irrelevant.

No but a trucel has 0 friends

Yes, unless you make online friends who’ve never seen your face since it’s next to impossible to make them irl post school due to failo, and even then it’s likely they’ll just use you for their own benefit

NT is just one of the many requirements for ascension. Unless you're an actual chad that can pull whores off tinder for ONS, social circles & friend groups are how most men get laid.

Depends.
If you have like three friends but they're all KHHV incels for instance, it's not a fakecel trait.

Many here share propaganda that being anything than autistic gollum who lives in sewers is fakecel.
No, having friends is not a fakecel trait. You can have friends, job, not deformed face, etc., and still experience inceldom in this day and age.

Many morons here who think that they are blackpill experts, didn't even try making friends or approaching foid once in their lives. First go out pussies and experience some pain and suffering, and then come back to this forum if you want to pretend that you are wise.
@Incelius Savage look at this privileged fag.

I don't think so. Friends don't help your face and height. Incels who have friends tend to have friends on a similar looks level and having friends can be a great cope. My friends are in no way a springboard to foids. They reject me whether I have friends or not. So I vote no.

What do you think?
no, but having friends, especially good friends makes you less of an incel though

Yes, having friends is a fakecel trait. It's a normie developmental milestone. :feelsjuice:

Well it depends who your friends are. If you are legitimately friends with normies, then you’re most likely not an incel tier guy. Since looks are very important in social hierarchies as most people won’t want to associate with an ugly man however if you have incel friends then that’s completely fine. If a man is attacked for having incel friends that’s ridiculous however if he’s attacked for having “normal” friends, I’ll attack him as well.

All I can say is it depends

Nah, you won’t have a huge circle but it’s not impossible to make friends. I think to a certain point that may change though, like if you’re drastically hideous and people don’t want to be seen near you

this forum has slowly gotten worse and worse